Las Vegas Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4 Max
I can start to tell you all the wonderful things about our Vegas condo but anyone can do that and paint a wonderful picture until you get there and find that it is not what you expected. Instead I will ask you to read the comments of previous guests as that really tells the true story. What I will tell you is what I feel is important to my family.
1. This condo is our families vacation home and it has been tastefully maintained. There are no wants or desires that you should have. Just bring your personal belongings and stop off at the supermarket and you are ready to enjoy the comforts of home.
2. We do not accept last minute reservations. A minimum of 4 weeks notice is needed. So please do not bother asking.
3. We do not rent our condo to just anyone – we are selective as this is our family home and as such you will see we do not rent it very often. This is not a commercial business. We look for people who will respect our home as if it was their own. That is why we charge a refundable security deposit – if you are the type of person who is respectful then you will have no issue with paying this deposit and it is refunded to you within 14 days or less after you have returned the key and the unit is inspected.
4. When we bought this property it was important to us to be close to the attractions and excitement of Las Vegas but not be in the middle of it. Our condo is only 10-15 minute drive to any attraction or the airport. We are located in SW Las Vegas – one of the fastest growing family communities in the area.
5. Our minimum stay is one week and most of our previous visitors have stayed up to a month. If you are looking for a weekend getaway of less than a week, please look elsewhere as we do not entertain those bookings. We are also open to extended stays for business or corporate travelers.
6. We are always updating something! Whether if its a bigger TV, painting, new furniture, etc nothing is every left to grow too old. The condo is totally self contained right down to a washer/dryer!
7. Our rates are all inclusive, there are no extras just the refundable security deposit. We will entertain offers within reason at certain times of the year. Keep in mind that the Winter Season is prime time, followed by Fall, Spring and Summer is low season.
8. Please email us with any questions or to check availability. Thank you and Viva Las Vegas!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Steve or Kathy Tobis
We are avid casino players in our early 60's and love Vegas! For over 25 years we have served the casino industry in tour & travel in the Midwest. This property is our escape from our business, where we can relax and enjoy everything Vegas has to offer. Our whole family loves Vegas and when they vacation, the utilize the condo. We are very protective of our condo as it is our second home and as such are very picky on who we allow to stay there.
Steve or Kathy Tobis purchased this condo in 2010
Why Steve or Kathy Tobis chose Las Vegas
We purchased this condo as our future retirement home and as a vacation property for our family. We search for 3 years to find the perfect place to meet our needs. This condo development was built in 2007, so it was only 3 years old when we purchased. It was a well maintained community, quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of the strip but still close enough to the excitement and attractions that Vegas has to offer. A 10-15 minute drive to airport, casinos and attractions. Located in the growing Southwest portion of Vegas makes it a great location.
What makes this condo unique
The condo is furnished with high end furnishings and tastefully decorated as a home and not a rental unit. Everything you can possible think of is in the condo and pretty much similar to what you would expect to find in your own home. All you need to bring is your clothes! On your way from the airport there is an Albertsons supermarket where you can pick up food and your essentials while you are there.
UPDATE - Feb 2014 - We have just completed a minor renovation with a fresh paint job in living room, dining room, kitchen and hallway. Also added crown molding to the living & dining room - Magnificent! In Kitchen- added under cabinet lighting. We also installed a new screened security entry door.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Loved condo very nicely decorated and had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable.I even wrote down the model as I am trying to find a new bed and do not know what to buy. The condo was a good location for the things we did during the week - Death Valley, Valley of Fire, the outlet mall. Even getting to the Whole Foods was OK.