A perfect year-round retreat to relax and enjoy in this charming end unit condo. Located in a beautiful wooded setting which backs up to a mountain creek offering expansive views of Pine trees and distant mountains. A wonderful retreat for all seasons!
· Tiled entry with concealed new full-size washer and dryer
· Lower level bedroom - Queen bed, HDTV, large
dresser and nightstand, large closet and very private
deck overlooking a wooded forest
· Finished loft with twin beds and private half-bath
· Newly furnished Living Room with HDTV featuring an
adjacent roomy deck with BBQ and sounds of a babbling
brook created by the mountain run-off. A wonderful view
pine trees and distant mountains
· Stone fireplace with gas starter
· WI-FI (Available but unreliable)
· Fully equipped kitchen with new refrigerator, electric stove,
microwave and dishwasher
In summertime a short walk to pool and tennis courts; or a one mile drive to spectacular Lake Tahoe and its beautiful beaches.
In winter an approx. 4-mile drive to beautiful Northstar or take the Northstar shuttle for winter skiing, snowboarding or cross country snow- shoeing. Alternately, about a 30- min drive to Squaw Valley or even Mount Rose, NV for skiing.
The Nevada/California Stateline is about a one mile drive and offers casinos at stateline or The Hyatt at Lake Tahoe in Incline Village.There's lots to do and so much to enjoy in the area!
Keywords: North Lake Tahoe, Kings Beach, Tahoe, Tahoe townhouse, Lake Tahoe lodging, Creekside, wooded
Lake, beach, casinos
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.