Tobyhanna House Rental Photos and Description
Nestled in an exclusive Pocono Farms golf course and country club community is Maple Rock Springs, an extraordinary vacation rental home in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania, surrounded by pristine nature and clean air.
With 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 6 to 8 guests throughout 2,000 square feet of impeccably decorated living space, this expansive house is the perfect size for a family or group of couples traveling together. This amazing home is located on the 18th hole of a pristine golf course in a country club setting, overlooking a beautiful timberline. From the moment you first arrive, this residence makes a statement! A spacious yard with lush foliage surrounds the home’s majestic exterior, which perfectly captures the essence of idyllic East Coast splendor. Once you step inside the grand 2-story entryway, you will be greeted by a large staircase, stunning artwork, and a brilliant chandelier dazzling overhead. All the amenities you want in your ultimate home-away-from-home are here, including air conditioning, central heat, a flat screen TV with cable, in-unit laundry machines, and free wireless internet access for your convenience. After an exciting day of unforgettable outdoor activities, come home to enjoy a refreshing drink from the wet bar while preparing your favorite home-cooked meal in the gorgeous fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary modern appliances. Roast some marshmallows for dessert over the fire pit located outside on the back porch while gazing out at the wonderful surrounding scenery - it doesn’t get much better than that!
From this property, you’ll be just a 5-minute walk away from the lake, beach, a classy restaurant, and pub, so you certainly won’t have to venture far for outdoor fun or nighttime entertainment! All your shopping needs can be accessed in a quick 5 to 10-minute drive, and in approximately 20 minutes you can reach skiing and snowboarding areas, a casino, factory outlet, water parks, shopping, state park hiking trails, and so much more. There's also a private executive airport just 10 minutes away, and local limo service is available. This home truly has everything you and your family need for a relaxing and fun-filled vacation!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fire pit, spacious yard, free wireless internet access, flat screen TV with cable, in-unit washer/dryer, wet bar, and much more
- Phenomenal location! Walking distance to the lake, beach, restaurant, and pub, and easy driving distance to shopping and numerous other attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Twin-sized Bed with room for an additional Twin-sized Air Mattress
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen-sized Beds
- A Fold-out Futon in the Study can accommodate 1 adult or 2 children.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at this property
- Golf and pool additional guest fees apply
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed