|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Fantastic Value!!! WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTION!!!
- Smoking in designated outside areas
- Private Hot Tub and Sunning Deck.
- Great convenient Location.
- Minutes to the Best Beaches and Scenic attractions, such as Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook Monument, Place of Refuge, White Sands Beach, Ali'i Drive, etc.
- Great Sunsets and a partial ocean view.
This lovely, totally remodeled Artist Hideaway is conveniently located on a tropical farm on the Sunny Kona Coast.
Within walking distance to health food stores, coffeeshops, and restaurants.
Enjoy great sunsets with your favorite beverage as the sun spreads its colorful ray across the evening skies.
Kitchen features: granite counter top in kitchen, tile floors, four-burner gas stove with oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots/pans, utensils, queen bed, linens, cable TV, CD player. Bathroom features: granite shower, towels.
Private Sunning Deck and Hot Tub.
Plein Air Painting areas.
Keywords: Totally private, tropical, convenient, romantic, smoking areas, clothing optional private sunbathing, Artist, Plain Air painters welcome, ocean view, country, convenient, naturist, ocean view, central location, Kona, Kealakekua, Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook, eco-friendly, Artist delight, Plain Air Painting areas, .. Separate smoking area.
Artist Delight. Plein Air painting areas.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.