Tempe Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Convertible bed(s), Sleeps 5
Papago Park Village is conveniently located close to Arizona State University, Mill Ave and Tempe Market Place Shopping, the Phoenix, Zoo, and many professional sports activities. Light rail is 1/2 mile away for transport to downtown Phoenix or the airport. The 202 freeway is very accessible. This beautiful condo complex is on a quiet cul de sac away from the hussle but very close to everything Tempe has to offer.
The unit contains Macys Hotel Collection linens and towels. The large living area has sleeper sofa and love seat with LCD television. Complete kitchen with appliances and including a dishwasher, blender, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, silverware, pots and pans.
The unit also includes its own washer, dryer, ironing board and iron, LCD television with cable, high speed wireless internet access, Clock Radio, AM/FM Stereo with CD Player, linens, dishes, hair dryer, and more.
Close to numerous destinations in Valley of the Sun.
Convenient to all the Valley's entertainment and sporting events including:
* Arizona State University (Less than one mile)
* Sun Devil Stadium (1.5 miles)
* Tempe Town Lake (1 mile)
* Old Town Scottsdale (6 miles)
* Phoenix Municipal Stadium, Oakland A's (2 miles)
* Tempe Diablo Stadium, Angels (5 miles)
* Scottsdale Stadium, Giants (7 miles)
* New Diamondbacks/Rockies Spring Training Stadium
* Papago Park, Desert Botanical Garden and the Phoenix Zoo (3 miles)
* Casino (7 miles)
* Hiking: Papago Park (2 miles) & South Mountain Park (6 miles)
* Shopping: Arizona Mills (4 mi.) Tempe Marketplace (2 mi.) Scottsdale Fashion Square (6 mi.)
* Valley Light Rail Line
- pets considered
I moved to Arizona 30 years ago. I am a CPA with my own office in Phoenix. I have owned rental properties here for ten years and take pride in making sure that every tenant has a positive experience renting from me. I am truly happy to hear a tenant say they love the place. My home is in downtown Phoenix but i really enjoy getting out hiking on the trails on the weekend or biking on the beautiful greenbelt.
This property is so close to everything Tempe has to offer, i looked at it and said "i could live here" so why not rent it out? The grounds are well maintained, and my neighbors have been living here for years.