Castro District Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 3
This newly remodeled vacation rental is in a fabulous location in the heart of the Castro district of San Francisco. With high end furnishings, linens and amenities, this charming and cozy flat has new hardwood floors, updated bathroom and granite countertop and stainless steel appliances. Yes still retains some of it's original Victorian era details such as built in cabinets.
Walk to the best the Castro or Mission District has to offer Just a 5 min walk to Castro St, Dolores Park, or public transportation to much of SF's sightseeing. Many trendy, fantastic restaurants, bars and shops in the neighborhood. Being nestled on top of a hill makes for great city views from either end of the street. The house's entrance is landscaped with jasmine and flowers and there is easy street parking in front of the house, which is an anomaly in San Francisco.
You get all modern conveniences while retaining typical San Francisco Victorian charm.
Sleeps 2 adults in Queen bed and has a reading chair plus a desk in the bedroom. (A portacrib available upon request). The living room has a loveseat and ottoman and is equipped with high def flat panel TV with premium cable and HBO, wireless and dsl broadband internet. Kitchen is equipped with cooking items as well as coffee maker, toaster, and microwave and modern amenities including high end linens/towels, bathrobes, etc.
Perfect for business travelers, couples with or without small children, short-term corporate housing, and vacationers.
Visitors looking for traditional San Francisco charm as well as a desire for privacy should look no further.
- Living room with comfortable modern furnishings
- Jr. Bedroom with queen sized bed
- Kitchen finished in granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas range, microwave, fridge and eat in area
- Large walk in closet for your suitcases and clothes
- Brand new Hardwood floors in living room and bedroom and central heat
- Shared side garden with bench
- Fully stocked with high end kitchen items and linens
- Vacation or corporate rental ready
- Quiet (urban) neighborhood with easy access to restaurants and nightlife
- Easy street parking
- On-site laundry pick up available for fee and access to washer and dryer can be arranged for longer stays
- No toxic cleaning products used
- Pet friendly
- 32' Flat panel HD LCD TV with HBO and premium cable
- iPhone/iPod docking clock radio
- Public transportation or a short taxi ride to tourist locations including Haight/Asbury, Pier 39, Fisherman?s Wharf, Golden Gate Park, Giants Baseball Stadium, Downtown Theater District and Union Square
Please contact us for additional information about this wonderful San Francisco getaway, and any other questions you may have about the neighborhood or house.
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Amy & Jeff, San Francisco dwellers for the last 15 years, love to explore the city with their young children and chocolate lab. The property is maintained to a very high standard. They are happy to offer advice on all SF has to offer and hope you enjoy your stay.
Location! Many people consider this flat to be on one of the best blocks in the city. Quiet, tree-lined street with gorgeous homes, yet only 3 blocks from the heart of the Castro or a few minutes walk to the best of the hipster Mission district and the fantastic Dolores Park. Up on a hill, the street has gorgeous SF views of downtown and the Bay Bridge.
Access to the great sights, restaurants, and bars SF has to offer yet has a neighborhood feel. Easy car access to 101 or 280 fwys; Public transportation is a short walk away.