|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Completely renovated, “AmaZen: Buddha’s Beach Bungalow” an Artist’s Retreat – designed for Relaxation, Rejuvenation and Inspiration.
This Sublime home features Living Room w/ fireplace, 1st floor Master Bedroom Queen bed, Back Lounge Room with sleeping for 2 – 4 on comfortable 2 Double modular units, 2nd floor Loft w/ Sleeping for 1 – 2 Queen bed, 2 Full Baths, Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ Dining area, plus Outdoor Patio Dining, Fenced Corner Lot. Enjoy badminton, bocce ball, play a game, put together a puzzle or read a book between trips to Colonial Beach attractions.
This Friendly Little Beach Town – only 80 miles from Washington, DC and 60 miles from Richmond, VA, located between the Potomac River with its 5 mile-wide views & Monroe Bay – Colonial Beach is an absolute gem! Sit and sip your morning brew or afternoon libation on the Front Porch and wave to the passers-by in cars, golf carts, on bikes, or simply strolling past.
Colonial Beach is a Truly Friendly place to enjoy a Wonderful Vacation.
– 2 Sandy Public Beaches, Plenty of Parking
– Public Boat Launches
– Boats, Kayaks, Jet Skis, Bikes, Golf Carts (All w/Rentals available)
– Boat Cruises
– Fishing & Crabbing
– Shopping & Antiques
– Fine Dining – Fish, Crabs, Oysters, Steak, Thai, French, Chinese, Gourmet, BBQ, American
– Fast Foods – Pizza, Burgers, Paninis, Sandwiches, Ice Cream
– Wineries – Tastings & Tours
– Entertainment – Dancing, Live Music & Festivals
– Sporting Activities – Go Carts, Drag Races, Jet Ski Races, Fishing Tournaments, Triathlons
– Hiking, Birding – at the beach or Westmoreland State Park & Caledon State Park
– Artisans, Galleries & Studios, Arts & Crafts
– Fire-Works, Parades
– Historic Sites – George Washington’s birth place, Alexander Graham Bell’s Summer Home (a block away from cottage), Stafford Hall – the Lee Family Estate, James Madison & James Monroe birth places
There Is Something Here for Everyone! http://www.virginia.org/cities/ColonialBeach/
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 29 2014 - Sep 6 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.