Atlanta Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 5
Walk to everything Atlantic Station has to offer from this luxury 900 sq ft 1 bed/1 bath condo with private screened patio, free WIFI+Cable. Or hop a ride on the free shuttle for access to Atlanta's most popular attractions...all just minutes away!
- 900 square foot condominium
- Mahogany hardwood floors throughout
- Private balcony overlooking grassy courtyard
- Large flat screen TV with free Cable and HBO
- Free WiFi
- Plush king-sized bed
- Reclining sofa and reclining love seat
- Luxury queen sized air mattress with attached electric pump
- DVD Player with surround sound speaker system
- Large bathroom with double vanities, over-sized tub and separate shower stall
- Built-in workspace with printer/scanner and chair
- Full kitchen complete with dinnerware, cookware and small appliances
- Stacked washer and dryer in unit
- Reserved, gated, covered parking for one car
Atlantic Station is a 24-hour, upscale community at the buzzing center of downtown Atlanta. It combines unsurpassed architectural quality with a vibrant mix of world-class restaurants, theaters, events, shops, parks and nightlife.
Generally we ask that guests check-in after 4:00 pm and check-out by 12:00 noon. However, we try to be flexible; let us know what time works best with your schedule and we'll try to accommodate you. When you book, please call for instructions on parking and accessing the condo.
The Atlantic Station shuttle is a FREE service that connects you to MARTA - the citywide bus and train transit system - and all major destinations of Atlanta, including Hartsfield Airport. The shuttle operates from 5am-1am seven days a week. It picks up and drops off passengers right outside our condo and you can visit the shuttle website 'TransLoc' from your mobile phone to track the shuttle's whereabouts real-time, anytime!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About John & Bri Miller
We are recently engaged after 5 fantastic years and so looking forward to enjoying life together. We've lived in Atlanta for over 20 years and though this is HOME and we absolutely love it, we tend to stay on the move...seeking out new travel destinations, experiences, adventures and challenges. We have two dogs, an 8 yr old Rottie/Border Collie mix who will jump through a hula hoop for a treat and a 3 yr old boxer who thinks he runs the house! They're our only children, for now, and we love them...along with our his & hers motorcycles. =)
John & Bri Miller purchased this condo in 2006
Why John & Bri Miller chose Atlanta
Be in the center of the city!
What makes this condo unique
Safe, clean, convenient, all inclusive, luxury