Calgary House Rental Photos and Description
Close to the best of everything Calgary has to offer!
15 min walk from downtown, this Inglewood/Ramsay newer home in an historic and vibrant neighborhood, emphasizes light, warmth, space and great taste.
This is no sterile condo or cookie cutter house in a Lego land or soulless downtown neighborhood!
5 min walk from Inglewood's eclectic 9th Ave SE with its art galleries, antique stores, shops and nightlife options - recently voted one of the top ten neighbourhoods in Canada. This area is a real community and is very popular with young families.
Take a 5 min bus ride or 15 min walk/cycle/run along the beautiful Bow River pathway to Downtown. There are green spaces nearby as well as the Calgary Zoo, Inglewood Pool, Bird Sanctuary, Golf course, Stampede Grounds, and much more.
Walking distance to all your needs, be it a farmers market, fine deli, corner shops, wine merchants, pharmacy, doctors, winter skating rinks, playground areas, schools, live music or fantastic choice of good restaurants.
* the front facing large bedroom has an en suite bathroom, large walk-in closet, queen size bed, 50' wall mounted television w/ Chromecast & a sound bar
* the large garden-facing bedroom has an office area, queen size bed and built-in closet (If planned ahead - the office area can be packed away in the garage -and replaced at renters expense with a small couch or single bed for a 2nd child)
*a brand new full bathroom with deep soaker tub is just outside the garden bedroom
*an excellently appointed kitchen has been fully kitted out for food lovers whom love to cook, no need to bring knives, modern gadgets, or even spices: all modern conveniences are within
*a comfortable open dining room is just beyond the kitchen which leads to a well furnished living room
*a selection of good books, CDs, DVDs, Bose, 32' television with Chromecast and DVD player ensures all comforts are catered for
Adding to its SOUL and beauty, quality, real artwork fills this home (though safe from children's reach!).
*cute, fenced back garden and deck, with an awesome BBQ, and patio heater to be able to stay outside during cooler evenings
*renter will be able to park one car in the garage, just steps away from the kitchen entrance and park one on the street directly in front of the house
*charming covered front porch with shady seating area below in the front terraced garden
*Lovely tall front fence and bushes provide for privacy and shade
Smoking is permitted outside only, in the back garden or on the covered front porch.
This is our wonderful home, when we are not travelling/renting it out. It is loved by all and found comfortable for its thought-out details. Just arrive with a suitcase-everything you need is here!
- children welcome
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
We love to travel and usually stay in vaction rentals. This gives us insight to plan for most details with our own rental unit.
Our house has everything you need to feel at home whilst vactioning in one of the most vibrant cities in Canada
- Front porch for evening sun
- Easy access to most of Calgary via major traffic arteries
- Family area with sense of community
- Close to transit, shopping and entertainment
- Our home's layout allows for quiet time and roomy enough for shared time
- 2.5 bathrooms (no waiting)