|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
The perfect getaway for a family or romantic vacation. Beautiful and exclusive villa (30 units). Large balcony, where you can enjoy GREAT OCEAN AND POOL VIEWS. The Villa has a wonderful open concept kitchen/dinning/living room area, where you can relax. Complex with pool, gazebo and playground. The apartment has beach access to 7 Seas and Playa Escondida. It is walking distance to restaurants and the Nature Reserve Las Cabezas de San Juan, where you can go night kayaking to the bioluminescent bay. Drive less than 2 minutes to Las Croabas fisherman’s village: a tourist area where you can take water taxis or catamaran snorkeling full day trips to small cays like Palominito and Icacos; El Conquistador Hotel & Casino with golf course, restaurants, spa and tennis courts. The famous Luquillo Beach and El Yunque Tropical Rain Forest are only 15 min. away. Hospital, supermarkets, shopping center, restaurants, ferry to Vieques & Culebra are all less than 5 min. from the villa
Walking Distance Activities: 1. Seven Seas Beach: across the street from the apartment is one of the top beaches of the world. A popular beach for snorkeling around the coral reefs and water sports. The region is part of the National Parks System and is considered a 'World Blue Flag Beach'. The blue flag distinction means a beach has to comply with a set of very strict standards in terms of water quality, safety and services.
2. Nature Reserve Las Cabezas de San Juan: including walking tours of the Lighthouse and museum.
3. Playa Escondida and Playa Colora: two of the most secluded beaches of the area where you can find beautiful panoramic views in very calm waters (where the Governor's summer house is located).
Nearby Activities: 1. Las Croabas Village: A fisherman's village where you can find restaurants, kiosks of seafood and souvenirs. It is a fantastic area where you can take water taxis or catamaran's snorkeling full day trips to nearby islands like Icacos, Palomino, Palominito.
2. Kayak Tours of the Bioluminescent Laguna Grande: Puerto Rico is home of 3 of the only 5 bioluminescent bays in the world. And Seven Seas, Fajardo is home of one of them. Here you have the opportunity to go on night kayaking tours of the bay.
3. El Conquistador Hotel: The most luxurious hotel on the island offering fine dining, shopping, world class casino, dancing, bar/pub, golf, tennis and the best Spa in the island, among other activities.
4. Ferry Boats to Culebra and Vieques: 5 min. by car in the town of Fajardo ferryboats can take you to Vieques and Culebra. with more places to explore and world renown beaches to enjoy. In Mosquito Bay, Vieques is one of the other bioluminescent bays in the World.
Other Things to do:: 1. El Yunque Tropical Rain Forest: Located at the town of Luquillo, it's the only rainforest that belongs to the U.S. Forest Service. Beautifull and peaceful mountain with lots of hiking trails and waterfalls. It is nominated to be one of the new 7 wonders of nature. (20 min. drive)
2. Hacienda Carabali: A 600 acres ranch located in the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest. Here you can explore this unique rainforest ecosystem in a wide range of adventures: mount 'paso fino' horses, 4 wheel drive ATV, mountain bike excursions, go kart racetrack. (20 min. drive)
3. Canovanas Factory Outlet Mall: Where you can find major brand stores. (30 min. drive)
4. Old San Juan District: You can recapture the sense of visiting a village by walking the cobblestones streets of Old San Juan, the second-oldest European-founded city in the Americas. Visit the fortresses (declared World Heritage Sites by Unesco), museums, art galleries, restaurants and shops. (60 min. drive)
The condo was very clean, had comfortable beds, and was in a secure, convenient location. I loved that we could just walk to a gorgeous beach instead of packing up all our gear for the day. We got a lot of use out of the pool, which was cleaned frequently. The complex is small, so there weren't a lot of people milling about. We all agreed that if we come back to PR, we definitely want to stay in this condo again. We liked eating at the Blue Iguana at the Fajardo Inn, but ate most of our meals in (kids are picky eaters!) The bio bay tour is very close, and we enjoyed hiking in El Yunke, taking family surfing lessons on Playa Fortuna, a catamaran sailing tour to Icacos (with snorkeling) and practicing our Spanish. The owners were very welcoming and courteous! Wish we hadn't had to leave....
This was our first time to Puerto Rico and we had a wonderful vacation in this nice apartment. We are a family from Norway (2 adults and 2 children (3 years + 8 months)) staying there for 5 weeks. The apartment was spacious, clean and well equipped. The Lopez family was also very helpful and responded quick to our e-mails. The garden and pool is very clean and well maintained and the beautiful beach is just across the street.
- Seven seas beach. You can also walk to more secluded beaches, either continue right to the far end of the seven seas beach or to the left and through the mangrove forest to the hidden beach or the red beach.
- Luquillo beach and renting surf boards at la pared.
- El Younque - we did two hikes; La mina falls trail and Britton tower trail. Both are easy and suitable for children.
- Las Paylas - One of our favorites! Natural water slides in the river. About 15 min drive from Luquillo.
- Culebra. We would recommend a visit to this beautiful island. We went with the ferry, about 1 h 15 min ride. At Culebra it is very easy to get a taxi to Flamenco beach. We also went to Tamarindo beach for snorkeling with the turtles. That was amazing and in walking distance from Flamenco beach.
- Museo del Nino (Childrens museum) in Carolina is very good for families with children, especially on rainy days.
- Old San Juan - very nice and our 3 year old also loved to be here. We spent a full day. About 1 h 10 min drive from the apartment.
- Aqua sol Carolina - small, but nice splash pools for small children at Isla verde.
- Las cebezas - the nature reserve 2 min walk from the apartment. We did both the day trip and night trip with the bioluminescence. It is a great value and well-organized tours with good guides. Tickets has to be booked in advance on the internet. Early booking is advisable especially for the night tour.
We did most cooking in the apartment, but Las vistas (15 min walk from the apartment on the way to las croabas) is a nice breakfast/lunch place. The bakery (across the street from Burger King/Churches) between the apartment and route 3 has cheap and good pastries and sandwiches. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. For grocery shopping we recommend Ralph´s, but it is also a very small supermarket on the way to las croabas were you can find the most essentials.
We can highly recommend this apartment and we would love to return one day.
This condo easily accommodated our family of 5 adults. It was very clean, comfortable and well stocked. We loved the location, within walking distance to the seven seas and hidden beaches. It was also close to the ferry, rainforest and bio bay. We found some great restaurants and our favorites were Calizo, Las Vistas for breakfast, and Lolita's. I would highly recommend this condo to anyone vacationing in Fajardo.
My husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary in Puerto Rico. We had a fabulous time in Fajardo! The location of the condo was directly across from Seven Seas beach, where we spent a lot of time swimming and snorkling and hanging with the locals. The condo is immaculate and had more than enough room for two people. The owner emailed us a list of activities to do in PR and was very available and responsive with everything! My husband and I would love to return someday.
This place is a must! It was everything we wanted and in the right spot! The owners were extremely helpful and prompt on responses. The condo looked just like the pictures and was immaculate! We loved this location it was perfect for us. a warrning to those who are first timers, you will need to be willgn to venture out in your car. It is an easy area to get aorund in, but it is well worth it. The location was just across the street from the beach. The beach is beautiful and very well maintained,. we are extremely grateful to have stayed in this paradise!
The condo was very nice and clean with everything that you could think of to enjoy a beach vacation. We stayed with our 1 year old and there was a even a pack-n-play and booster seat, plus beach toys. Beds were comfortable and the kitchen was decently stocked. The complex has a small pool that was quiet and an extra kids pool and play area. It is located just across the street from the beach which was great for being able to go to the ocean for only a little while not the whole day. Fajardo had some nice restaurants and was an easy drive from the airport. We would be thrilled to stay here again!
Golf: If you enjoy golfing this is paradise!!!! Palma Vista is at 2 minutes from El Conquistador Hotel: The most luxurious hotel which has one of the best golf course in the Island.
At 20 minutes drive is four more golf courses: 1) Bahia Beach Resort & Golf Club, 2) Berwind Country Club
3) Trump International Golf Club P.R., 4) Wyndham Rio Mar Golf Club
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Payment is accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollars) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance
• Accepts payments through secure PayPal.
• Accepts payments through a secure PayPal account. Full Payment Must be made 14 days prior to arrival at property.
* WiFi available at no extra cost.
*Late check out is available upon request, depending on availability.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.