Bonaire Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
===BRAND NEW LISTING!!===BOOK YOUR DATES NOW WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!===
Welcome to OceanEdge Bonaire! An absolutely stunning view and fabulous accommodation awaits you. You will marvel at the view over the beautiful turquoise and blue sea, the quaint seaport of Kralendijk, the quiet secluded island of Klein Bonaire, and the northern vista to scenic and rugged Washington Slagbaai National Park. OceanEdge is one of 26 privately owned units located in the small, quiet, Port Bonaire Resort.
The bright, sunny 2 bedroom affords superb privacy, located on the 2nd floor of the Dutch-styled building. There is nothing quite like relaxing on the balcony after a long day of diving or snorkeling. Although waking up, pouring a cup of coffee and meandering out on the balcony to see dolphins arching across the water while a cruise ship passes by to port in Kralendijk is not too bad either!
We have traveled all over the Caribbean for many years, always with the dream/goal of buying our own place on the water. We love to snorkel, hike, go boating, bicycle, and relax on the beach. When we finally checked off Bonaire on our list of places to visit, we immediately knew we had found our second home. During several visits we searched for the perfect place, and finally found it. We bought our little gem, OceanScape Bonaire, in early 2008, and in late summer 2010 we could not resist the opportunity to purchase OceanVista, our fabulous penthouse. AND NOW, introducing our newly acquired OceanEdge. We will have the newly remodeled and fabulously redecorated condo available for rent starting Saturday, Sept. 20, 2014. Book now!!
What makes this place so great? Be sure to read about 'Unique Benefits at this Condo' further down the page in the 'Map and Owner's Profile' section.
When you walk through the door into your condo, you will pass through the archway into an open great room that includes the kitchen, dining area, and living room. It is a spacious area with floor to ceiling full glass doors that open onto the main balcony. From almost anywhere in the room there is a broad sweeping view across the sea. New,tasteful tropical décor puts you in the mood for your restful vacation.
There is an electronic security alarm system on the condo for your peace of mind.
The living room area includes new Caribbean contemporary furnishings, a flat panel LCD TV, Blu-ray / DVD player, and stereo with IPod docking station. A secured DSL line to use with the access code we will provide to you. Wifi is also available through the free resort connection.
The beautifully remodeled kitchen is loaded with all you need (really, I like to cook!). Modern fridge, built-in oven and ceramic cook top, microwave oven, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster, blender and electric kettle. We even provide a crockpot! Granite countertops offer plenty of workspace if you feel like cooking and enjoying a meal on the privacy of your own balcony with that gorgeous view, or at your lovely indoor dining venue. Smokey Joe grill if you want to BBQ.
For a special treat, light some candles and dine al fresco at night on the balcony. The light show from the pool (add a bottle of wine) will stir your senses....just try it.
The master bedroom has a private bath with large walk-in shower. Memory foam-topped, comfy king-size bed, plenty of fluffy pillows, nice sized closet and dresser and 32' flat screen TV with Blu-ray player . The bedroom opens through French doors onto a small balcony, with a view that will make you cry when you have to leave. Another door from the balcony opens onto the large, main balcony overlooking the pool, and a magnificent view of the sea, Klein Bonaire, and the entire western shoreline of the island.
The second bedroom is just a gem. Two beds with memory foam toppers can be put together or kept separate. A private ensuite bath, roomy closet and large dresser, individually controlled a/c unit (or turn it off and open the window for a fabulous trade wind to caress your tropical dreams), and 32' flat panel TV with Blu-ray player...quiet, delightful private retreat.
A safe is available in the condo for your use.
Off the stairside balcony there is a laundry room with a washing machine and a drying rack.
Four beach chairs and a cooler provided.
Linens and towels provided.
A transformer-based, surge-protected charging station is provided for your recharging needs.
Secure DSL line for your internet access. Fast and reliable.
Air conditioning in each and every room, including livingroom and kitchen, ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS HAVE MOSQUITO SCREENS so whenever you wish, you can enjoy the beautiful trade winds.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The remodeling of this condo will be completed during the summer of 2014. The pictures shown on the listing ARE ACTUAL PICTURES OF THE UNIT as it is now, but there will be many improvements and beautiful new decor when the remodel is complete. New pictures will be posted at the end of September.
PLEASE NOTE:: For safety reasons, OceanEdge is not suitable for children under age 6.
Keywords: Oceanfront, Vacation Rental, Condo, View, Beach, Pool.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Connie Rubek
My husband and I love the fantastic underwater world in Bonaire.
Connie Rubek purchased this condo in 2014
Why Connie Rubek chose Bonaire
Beautiful oceanfront location with gorgeous professionally maintained tropical gardens, Well maintained privately owned property. Excellent location with adjacent beach.
What makes this condo unique
* Snorkel and dive directly in front of the condo. Easy ladder entry for you to use, steps away from your door, very short swim to 18th Palm or Windsock dive sites. Spectacular snorkeling and diving right in front of you. Dockside rinse tank, freshwater shower, and hanging hooks.
* Walk to beach. TeAmo/Donkey beach/Windsock is a few steps south of your condo through a secure access gate.
* Dive shop on site. Dive Friends runs a full operation on site.
* Close to the action. You are less than a 10 minute drive to the coveted south shore dive sites or windsurfing at Lac Bay, and 5 minutes to the center of Kralendijk.
* Easy access to the airport, rental cars, grocery, and a short walk to Plaza Resort, where you will find boat rental, water sports, tennis and restaurants. We don't even rent a car when we arrive. We roll our luggage across the street and get settled in, and then rent a car later when the crowds have died down at the car rental counters, or even the next day.(And don't worry, the airport is not noisy here - - it is much noisier at places a little further south in Belnem due to the orientation of the single runway)
* Second floor and the additional sense of security it brings, not to mention the enhanced view.
* Sunny, tropical décor and plenty of windows to open, or Air-Conditioning is available throughout.
* Large swimming pool right on the oceanfront. Plenty of lounge chairs.
* Beautiful tropical gardens full of butterflies and songbirds surround the small, peaceful complex of 26 units