16th Arrondissement Passy Trocadero Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 1 Living Room, 1 Kitchen, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Toilet, Sleeps 5
- 3 minute walk to Bon Marché
- 5 – 10 minute walk to HOTEL DES INVALIDES, Montparnasse and Saint Germain-des-Prés
LARGE AND SPACIOUS apartment in the bourgeois 6th arrondissement.
This prestigious apartment is located in a traditional Parisian residential building in the safe and bourgeois 6th arrondissement. When you step out of the apartment, you will find yourself in the heart of Paris. SAINT GERMAIN DES PRES, an area with cobbled streets and known for its famous galleries and antique shops is right on your doorstep. Why not have a coffee at the famous CAFE DES FLORES, or do a bit of shopping along Boulevard Saint Germain in the designer boutiques before visiting the fantastic MUSEE D’ORSAY.
3 minutes from the apartment, you have the world famous BON MARCHE department store and epicerie – the oldest department store in Paris. Here you can browse through some of the finest clothes, jewellery, wines, patisseries and more before stepping out and heading towards the RIVER SEINE to walk towards NOTRE DAME.
Surrounding your apartment, you also have the luxury of being able to choose from multiple restaurants, supermarkets, cafés, wine bars, brasseries and more.
- Spacious and private apartment in luxurious 6th district
- Overlooks an interior courtyard so extremely calm and quiet
- 2 large bathrooms and bedrooms
- 1 separate water closet with toilet
- Washing/drying machine and hairdryer provided
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable TV
- Metro: Vaneau (Line 10)
This 110 sqm apartment is located on the 5th floor of a residential apartment building with a lift. It is furnished with taste in a typical Parisian style. The apartment feels incredibly spacious thanks to the large entrance and corridor throughout the apartment.
The apartment has a fully equipped modern kitchen with a 4 plate induction hob, oven, toaster, coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge and kettle etc. There is a dining table and chairs available, so that you can eat meals in the apartment if you fancy staying in one evening. Just off the living area is the kitchen, fully equipped with a 4 plate electric cooker, oven and dishwasher, as well as a microwave, toaster, coffee maker etc. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby. There is also a washing machine and tumble dryer available for your convenience.
The living room is furnished with a large comfortable sofa, that can be pulled out to provide an additional sleeping area if necessary. The space is bright and airy, and there is a large wooden coffee table as well as plenty of additional lighting. There is a flat screen TV that has a mix of French, English and foreign language channels.
Moving on past the living room, you have the first private bedroom with a double bed and plenty of storage space. The second bedroom located off the corridor, as is the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Again, furnished with bedside tables and plenty of built in storage and wardrobe space, the bedroom is extremely comfortable for your stay. The en-suite bathroom has a bathtub/shower combo with a heated towel rail and sink. The other bathroom located off the corridor has a large shower with a sink and the washing/drying machine. Just next to this is a separate toilet.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 110 €
- Damage Deposit: 600 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Johan: Owner / Property Manager
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (near the Louvre, le Marais, Hotel de Ville, the Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a Parisian, you love to live in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris by foot or by bike !
- is fully equipped with everything you should need (towels, bed linens, hair dryer, free WIFI internet, TV, coffee machine...)
- has been newly renovated for short term rental
- is located close to grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and more to experience the Parisian lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!