Park Station Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
***Brand new Barclay Butera furnishings just installed for the 2012 season ALL furnishings are brand new: furniture, bedding, mattresses, towels, dishes, flat screens, electronics, everything!
• Interior design and custom furnishings by Barclay Butera
• Slope side, ski-in/ski-out condo. Complete with private ski locker furnished with boot heaters. Located at the Silver Strike ski lift.
• The unit enjoys sweeping mountain views. The mountain side of the building enjoys privacy and quiet, located away from the hot tub and nightly mountain maintenance (snow cats.)
• an incomparable location for the skier who wants to hit the runs without hassles and get first tracks.
• Khiels bath and body products
• Creme de Corps Nurturing Body Washing Cream
• Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
• Crème de Corps All Over Body Moisturizer
• Amino Acid Shampoo
• Amino Acid Conditioner
• SPF(15) Ultra Facial Moisturizer
• A majestic stone fireplace is the focal point of the room, with warm distressed wood floors beneath.
• Outside is a large balcony where you can continue enjoying amazing views, and peaceful surroundings
• After your last run, there’s always the Sony Bravia LCD HDTV 1080p TV, cable, Blue Ray DVD player and Net Flix
• Apple Airport Extreme Wireless Network
• Enjoy a little friendly rivalry at the game table
• elegant dining for 6
• a gourmet kitchen equipped with top of the line appliances (can be fully stocked with everything you could possibly need during your stay -- optional, extra charges apply)
• Williams Sonoma Dishes, Riedel Wine Glasses
• Wolf Duel Fuel Stove with Griddle
• Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Sub-Zero wine refrigerator
• Breakfast bar with luxurious leather barstools
• a large luxurious master
• Sony LDC Flatscreen and BluRay
• Sealy Poster Pedic premium mattress
• 4 Poster King Bed
• Barclay Butera bedding
• a master bath with a jetted tub and stone shower
• ralph lauren towels
2nd Bed Room
• two twin sleigh beds
• Sealy Posterpedic mattresses
• Ralph Lauren Bedding and Towels
• Children’s Organic bath products, or Kiehls
• Sony Flat Screen TV and Blue Ray DVD Player
• Complete with stacking washer and dryer, detergent, iron, etc.
• The ultimate condominium experience. These exquisite condos are located in Empire Pass. This exclusive region of Upper Deer Valley in Park City is sure to please the most discriminating guests. Outside your door, find hot tubs with views of the slopes, an outdoor fire pit, cozy gathering areas plus heated underground parking. You are mere steps away from Deer Valley’s gorgeous Buck Run and the Strike Express high-speed quad chairlift.
• Use of Dial-a-Ride. A free shuttle service that will take you where you want to go within Park City; dinner, ski school, shopping, etc.
• Another added benefit of staying in the Arrowleaf Collection includes access to a comfortable, yet exquisite Hearth Room with a 50-year-old slate pool table, grand stone fireplace, a Starbucks professional grade coffee/espresso/hot chocolate/tea machine, two computers, darts, games, and an abundance of comfortable leather seating. It’s a perfect room for large groups to gather and relax after a great day on the slopes.
Keywords: Ski-in and Ski-out from Luxury Residence at Arrowleaf - Empire Pass
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only