|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Just a short drive from the township of Swan Hill is Pental Island River Retreat, which is situated directly on the Little Murray river.
Whether it's a special weekend away for two or a family gathering, this is the perfect vacation home for you!
From the front gate, a 1km drive takes you to the open-planned residence consisting of a beautiful fully-equipped kitchen, two spacious living/dining areas, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open rumpus room, and wide verandah's. alfresco dining with an enclosed, screened porch. The beautiful double-story home will guarantee a relaxing time away and you will fall in love with the style, charm and class of this true country style property!
The home will comfortably accommodate and sleep up to 12 people making it ideal for friends or families traveling together!
It includes 20 squares of beautiful wide verandas, offering spectacular countryside and water views, two large separate living room areas with recliner lounge chairs, including a large screen television. Also a feature is the large open style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, butlers pantry, stainless steel double refrigerator and every amenity.
The climate is perfect for alfresco dining in the large open planned, screened porch/sunroom. With picturesque river views, a six person spa hot tub, gas barbecue, dining table, table tennis and breakfast bar, you'll be able to keep everyone entertained in style.
Step off the back deck and find yourself surrounded within 100 acres of Mallee farming land all private with direct access to the Little Murray River. Perfect for skiing, fishing or relaxing on a lilo, this part of the little Murray river is perfect for all water activities. This property all exclusively yours and allows you to relax and enjoy in a completely serene and private environment!
The property offers large open grassed areas for all sport activities, badminton, cricket, there's also a two person kayak provided free for you including life jackets and paddles!
If keeping fit is your priority, there's a powered electric exercise bike, electric treadmill, air walker, table tennis, kayak plus acres of private land to jog or walk.
By request you may bring your beloved pet and they will love the space and freedom of the farm.
* Steps from the house is the Little Murray river
* Great location for water skiing, jet skiing, fishing, swimming, paddle boating or kayaking.
* 100 private acres and surroundings of native trees and extensive lawns
* Outstanding scenic views and wildlife.Perfect for individuals interested in nature, birds, fishing, water skiing and other leisure water activities
* Large screen television, iPod, iPad dock, radio
* Split system air conditioning situated both upstairs and downstairs, ceiling fans
* Large family gathering dining table
* Request to bring your own boat. For small boats there is access to the river only 50 metres from the back door. For larger boats there is 'Fish Point' boat ramp, which is just a short 5km drive once you turn right out of the property.
* Six person hot tub/ spa in the screened porch
* BBQ and alfresco dining sun-room/screened enclosed porch
* Family activities, included is table tennis, badminton, croquet set
* Under carport for cars, caravans, trucks, horse floats
* All high-quality linen, towels, soaps, and spa towels included
* Fresh milk, tea, coffee, pantry items, including foil, wrap, salt, pepper, butter
* Camping is allowed by request
* Sleeps up to 12 People
* 4 large bedrooms and one children's room - 4 queen size beds 2 single beds 2 single folding beds
* Rumpus room
* Exercise bike, treadmill, air walker, gym mat
* Telescope - great for star gazing
* High-quality crockery, utensils, bread maker, slow-cooker, toasters, pie maker, sandwich maker plus much more!
** Before making your booking, please note the following information regarding Pental Island River Retreat: **
- This property is situated directly on the river and also it is a farm that is surrounded by either a wheat crop or barley crop in winter through to late December when harvest takes place.
- The surroundings can be muddy in wet weather and dusty in summer, nevertheless the regions climate is really beautiful and boasts more sunshine hours than Queensland! Do, however, be prepared for the weather conditions and please bring along appropriate clothing and footwear.
- We are happy to accommodate children, however, please take note that the property has many internal and external stairs and is very close in proximity to the river. The property is ideally suited to those over five years, therefore we ask parents of younger children (0-5 years) to be aware of the situation as there is no fencing and the river is only steps away from the house.
* Smoking: strictly no smoking inside the house
* Parties: strictly no parties are to be held anywhere on this property
* Pets on request (outdoors only) - pets must be locked up at night and there is a kennel available. The limit is two dogs
Terms and Conditions:
* The property is on the river and extreme care and responsibility must be taken at all times.
* Swimming, boating and water activities are entirely at your own risk. Please advise if you intend to bring your boat.
* Life jackets are provided on the property for four people
* Two person kayak is provided free of charge (please note the terms and conditions of use)
* Two persons sharing a room the master suite will be offered whilst the remaining 4 bedrooms will be locked.
* Extra persons by request
* Please provide a mobile number contact at the time of confirming your booking
Built eight years ago, our property consists of 100 acres of farm land and fronts the beautiful little murray river. It is perfectly situated close to the township of Swan Hill. Offering beautiful scenery, privacy and a double story 5 bedroom home.
Away from it all. Peace and tranquility, country and river views.
This was one of the best holidays my husband and myself and daughter, her husband and their 4 children have ever had!!!!!!!!
It was the most beautiful house ( my daughter wanted to buy it and live there) none of us wanted to go home!
Our 3 grandsons spent 5 days with NO COMPUTORS, INTERNET, HANDHELD MACHINES OR PHONES,,,,,,,,,they were all too busy cruising up and down the river in the kayak provided.As a result of this holiday, one grandson is getting his own kayak for christmas!!!
Susan and family could not have been any more helpful...NOTHING was too much trouble at all!!
The house is to die for...so inviting, clean and bright, I don't know how Susan keeps up all the hard work which obviously goes into the upkeep of this wonderful haven. Our 2 dogs were so exhausted after their holiday, they both slept for days afterwards.
Thankyou so so much for allowing us to take over your wonderful retreat fpr the few short days we had there.
We are hoping to make it an annual event with all our family...WE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add AU$25 per night, per additional guest|
Price is based on two adults, please contact owner to request extra guests.
Full payment is required two weeks prior to arrival through bank direct deposit
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.