PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CALENDAR MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY!
WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES UPON REQUEST!
SEE FLOORPLAN BELOW!
This 3 bedroom apartment is located on the edge of LOWER EAST SIDE and Chinatown, a SAFE SECURE neighborhood. The immediate area is residential, but if you walk just a few blocks, it's full of many restaurants, cafes, bars, galleries, karaoke, shopping. Very near the subway/metro.
The entire apartment (not shared!) comes with everything you need: WiFi/internet access (also laptop computer, printer, and scanner if requested); fresh sheets for the FOUR beds (the sofa can also be converted to a bed for additional sleeping); fresh towels; all kitchen supplies (including microwave, toaster, coffee maker). EVERYTHING is BRAND NEW furniture! That means NO bed bugs!!
We are here to provide a great vacation rental for you, so please ASK US ANY QUESTIONS!!
- Apartment is furnished with brand new furniture and brand new sheets/towels.
- 3 bedrooms with FOUR comfortable beds -- 1 queen size and 3 full size (double). Clean sheets and pillows.
- 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments are also available!!!
- Kitchen, including new microwave oven, new coffee maker, new dishes, cups, silverware, pots, pans -- EVERYTHING.
- New sofa in living area that converts to a full-sized (double) bed; also, an additional airbed can be provided for more guests.
- Brand new 32' Sharp Aqous flat-panel plasma LCD TV, plus basic cable channels.
- WiFi wireless internet.
- Apartment is on 2nd floor (two floors above ground floor); no elevator/lift.
- OPTIONAL AMENITIES: Laptop computer and printer/scanner can also be provided at NO additional cost (please request before booking). Apple iPad and Nespresso espresso machine are available for optional daily rental.
- We are here to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please ask us ANY questions you have!
- This is the Lower East Side (LES), a VERY SAFE AND SECURE area, where you can walk alone at night without worrying!
- Walking distance to the East Village, Greenwich Village, West Village, Soho, Noho, Nolita, Little Italy, Chinatown, Tompkins Square Park, Financial District / Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, Ground Zero, Union Square, Gramercy Park, Chelsea.
- Short subway/metro ride away from Tribeca, Midtown, Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, Bryant Park, United Nations, Upper East Side, ALL MUSEUMS.
- The apartment is VERY near the 6, N, R, B, D, F, M, J, N, Q, Z subway/metro. Also close to the M1, M2, M3, M8, M14, M15, M101, M102, M103 buses.
Keywords: flat, loft, room, apartment, private, entire, NYC, Manhattan, LES, Lower East Side
This is downtown Manhattan in the up-and-coming, grit-meets-glam, where everyone is: LOWER EAST SIDE! Otherwise known as L.E.S., it's where the coolest folks hang out now. NYC!!! You will not be disappointed. If you haven't heard of the neighborhood before, you MUST come visit! Don't let anyone fool you -- you don't want to be 'uptown'. Stay DOWNTOWN, where the mood is vibrant and lively! Incredibly unique neighborhood, yet so close to all the major tourist attractions, with a subway/metro only a block away!
OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE LOWER EAST SIDE -- WALK JUST A FEW BLOCKS AND IT'S FULL OF NEW, COOL PEOPLE, BARS, GALLERIES, CAFES, RESTAURANTS EVERYWHERE!
This was my first experience sharing an apartment in NY and I was very pleased with this found. Mike, the manager of the place who lives on site is great and attentionate to your needs. The apartment is totally renovated and extremely clean and the bathroom by NY standard is large, new, and very clean also.The apartment is quiet, in a very safe neighborhood, and right next to the subway. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely come back here next time I have to be in the city. You cannot beat the price/value compare to hotels or other apartments for rent! very pleased.
wonderful apartment. very clean. friendly check-in. easy logistics. the beds were very comfortable. the neighborhood is very eclectic, and very near subway. will definitely repeat.
I had a great experience staying here. It was clean, comfortable, and the host is very accommodating and friendly. Would definitely stay here again!
My friends and I stayed over Thanksgiving and everything went smoothly. Considering it was Manhattan, there was ample space in the apartment. The apartment was well kept and the beds were comfortable. Overall we had a great time staying here and will definitely do so again in the future!