Ellicottville House Rental Photos and Description
Ellicottville, New York
Welcome to Ellicottville, New York! This small, charming town near Lake Erie has a small population but a big heart, plus a ton to see and do! This exciting destination offers a wide variety of activities year-round, and caters to both outdoor enthusiasts and to those who prefer indoor activities. Most notably, Ellicottville is extremely close to the Holiday Valley ski area.
Experience the best of Ellicottville by staying in this wonderful 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house with open loft and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 10 guests. The large, 3-acre wooded property makes for a quiet and peaceful getaway, and is ideal for entertaining family and friends. You’ll love warming up by the fireplace and watching your favorite TV show during the winter, especially after you’ve taken advantage of the fantastic sledding hill behind the house. In the summer, this vast property provides ample space to enjoy the nice warm weather. No matter what season you plan to visit, all the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible are here, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances.
The community of Ellicottville boasts a number of unique shops and restaurants that are sure to leave a lasting impression. A casino is nearby, as is a microbrewery that gives tours and serves delicious food. In addition to skiing and other snow sports, the area offers a number of outdoor warm weather activities. During the summer, Holiday Valley features activities and attractions such as mountain biking, mountain golf, zip-lining, public swimming pools, and spa packages. Hiking, boating, and kayaking are also popular activities in the area. Allegheny State Park is just 20 minutes away and Buffalo, New York is only 40 minutes from the property and make for excellent day-trips. At this home, practically everything the area has to offer will be right at your fingertips!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV with cable, air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, fireplace, and more
- During the winter months, enjoy the fun sledding area right behind the house!
- Fantastic location close to a wide variety of activities and attractions, particularly outdoor recreation!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- The Open Loft has 1 Full-sized Bed and 3 Twin-sized Beds
- If needed, the regular sofa in the Living Room can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed