*PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY.*
*THE OUTDOOR HOT TUB WILL BE DRAINED AND WINTERIZED FROM DECEMBER 1ST-FEBRUARY 28TH SO IT WILL NOT BE IN USE.
The best revenge for hard work is harder relaxation. And the ideal getaway for this is The Retreat, a luxurious and scenic waterfront property where you and your guests are encouraged to relax, reward, and pamper yourselves in splendor. Nestled atop a bluff between Chicago and Milwaukee is a completely renovated 2-story, 5 bedroom/4 full bathroom, 4000 sq. ft. home on a ½ acre of land and 150' of pure unobstructed Lake Michigan tranquility. Let the endless sunrise greet you to your wake-up call and Orion and Cassiopeia entertain you from above at night. You will never get tired of listening to the waves crashing in or gazing at the moon shimmering upon the vastness of the lake. This splendid retreat is ideal for family, business, or social gatherings. It comfortably sleeps 12 people and features the following:
- Chef's kitchen with Subzero, Viking, and Wolf appliances including a wine cooler.
- TV room with 120' HD projector, NETFLIX, PS3, and XBOX 360 gaming systems (bring your own games).
- Oversized outdoor hot tub for up to 12 people.
- 2 fire pits: main fire pit sits 15+ and 2nd fire pit for patio area.
- 9' professional pool table, ping pong table, and dart board.
- Workout area featuring a universal weight machine and treadmill.
- Stainless steel gas bbq grill and charcoal grill.
- 4 fireplaces (1 wood in living room & 3 gas).
- Volleyball/Golf/Badminton net during Summer season (balls, clubs, and rackets supplied).
- Basketball net.
- IPOD stereo docking system.
- 2 separate Patio areas.
- Fishing (temporary fishing permit required).
- Stairway leading to lake.
- Spacious Jacuzzi overlooking lake.
- All mattresses and bed pillows protected with anti-dust mite sheets & covers.
The retreat is located near the following sites:
- 5 minutes to golf course, public beach, Forest Preserve, and park with 3 playgrounds.
- 15 minutes to Racine & Kenosha Art museum and downtown area- 10 minutes to shopping centers.
- 20 minutes to Recplex water park for boating, canoeing, swimming, etc.
- 45 minutes to downtown Milwaukee, Lake Geneva, Key Lime Cove water park and Great America.
- 60 minutes to Chicago.
Off-season rates (Jan-March) start at:
Weekend: starting at $950 for up to 3 nights.
Weekly: starting at $1650
A modest $200 cleaning/laundry fee for 3-night stays and $250 fee for longer stays. A $500 security deposit is required.
Sorry no pets allowed. I used to allow pets but it just didn't work out.
*CAVEAT: For the respect of my neighbors, this house cannot be used for loud outdoor events, wild parties, or weddings. The outdoor city noise ordinance is from sunset until 6 AM. All occupants must keep outdoor noise level and activities to a minimum during these hours. Use of outdoor hot tub is not permitted after sunset and large fire pit is not permitted after 11 PM.
Keywords: Lakefront/waterfront retreat/getaway/lake Michigan/lake.
I bought this property to work on my artwork. The magnificent views of the lake and sounds of the waves crashing onto the bluff serve as great inspiration.
This house is unique to other waterfront properties in Wisconsin because you can hear waves crash onto the bluff when weather permits whereas houses on smaller lakefronts don't offer such sounds. The house scenic, peaceful, romantic, inviting, inspirational, private, quiet, and serene yet is close to shopping, restaurants, golfing, entertainment, and much more.
Kenosha, Southeast, Wisconsin, USA.
Just 30 South of Milwaukee & 60 Minutes North of Chicago.
Other Activities: Shopping, Boating.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jun 15 - Aug 24
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.