Cute and clean apartment, very central. Conveniently located near a metro stop and various buses that will take you to all major sights within 20 minutes.
The neighbourhood has a nice atmosphere with a laid back authentic residential Berlin vibe.
This apartment is a 'home from home'. Very comfortable and relaxing. The flat is wonderfully equipped and the kitchen has everything you need to feel at home with utensils plus spices, coffee and tea.
Location: Beautiful, cute and clean apartment located at Kreuzberg/NeukÃ¶ln in the Sonnenallee 1 min. walking distance from metro station 'Hermannplatz'.
Surroundings: Just outside are lots of bars, restaurants, supermarkets, flea markets, shops of all kinds, parks and a Berlin that welcomes you....
From the apartment you can easily reach all the places of interest in Berlin with metro (walking distance).
It's going to take you:
- 30 min. to Brandenburger Tor
- 30 min. to Reichstag
- 20 min. to Checkpoint Charlie
- 40 min. to SiegessÃ¤ule
- 25 min. to Eastside Gallery
- 20 min. to Alexanderplatz
- 25 min. to Potsdamer Platz
- 25 min. to Friedrichstr.
Located in the center of Berlin, this apartment is the perfect base to explore the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||€49.00|
|In cash when they arrive|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.