• = LOOK BELOW UNDERNEATH THE RATE DETAILS AREA, YOU WILL FIND A LINK TO LOTS OF PHOTOS = •
** THE 7 NIGHT MINIMUM IS MANDATED BY MY CONTRACT WITH MY HOME OWNERS ASSOC **
** THIS CANNOT BE CHANGED **
• The Master Bedroom has TV, DVD player and cable
• The 2nd Bedroom has two twin beds
• 3rd bedroom downstairs is set up as an office with a large desk, chair and futon couch (which can be used for sleeping)
• The complex has an excellent workout gym, hot tub & seasonal pool (Memorial Day - Labor Day).
• The Renaissance Biking/Walking/Runnning Trail runs right by your front door.
• Restaurants within walking distance - Beaches, McMenamins, Joe's Crab Shack, Ginger Pop, Lapellah, Panda Express, Wood Fired Pizza, Red Robin.
SHOPPING PLAZA A BLOCK AWAY INCLUDES:
• Fred Meyer (groceries, hardware, housewares, Peet's Coffee, Red Box)
• Fedex Business Center
• Thatcher's coffee shop
• A Barber
• Subway Sandwiches
• T-Mobile Store
• Dry Cleaners
• U.S. Bank
• Frozen Yogurt shop
• Quick access to I-5 & Hwy 14
• Easy access to Hwy 205
• It is located near a railroad and the Portland International Airport (a civil-military airport) is just on the other side of the river. The airport follows mandated FAA noise abatement procedures, and from my experience, the airtraffic stops between the hours of 11:30pm till 6am. The trains are slow moving cargo trains and there is no 'whistle stop' anywhere near, so they are pretty quiet.
$130 per night (Min 7 nights stay)
$120 per night 14-29 nights
$100 per night ($3000 per month) for 30+ nights
$ 90 per night ($2700 per month) for 60+ nights
$ 95 cleaning fee ($130 for 30+ days or more than 4 people)
$250 security deposit required ($375 for 45+ days)
2.9% or 4% (US / Foreign ) serv chg for any payments made by credit card
To hold your future date there is a $100 non-refundable deposit which will be applied to your total rental cost.
50% of remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to check-in. Final payment due 2 weeks prior to check-in.
Keywords: By the Columbia River, downtown Vancouver / Portland, HP, Kyocera, Umpqua, Parametrix, Kaiser Permanente, Medical Center, Schwabe, Sharp, PeaceHealth, Synopsys, U.S. Cellular, Laboratories, Tuality, Cintas, Harland, Avista, TriQuint, Conservancy, Liberty Northwest, BarcoView, Mercy, Tektronix, Adventist, Pentagon Federal Credit Union, AmeriTitle, Digimarc, Carr Auto Group, Tonkin, Seafood Group, Eagle Crest, NW Natural, Lloyd Center, CertainTeed, Leupold & Stevens, Edge Wireless, Stoller Group, Extensis, ADAPT, Arnerich Massena & Associates, Unicru, Sussman Shank, Markowitz Herbold Glade, Tazo Tea, Anthro Corp., Opus Creative, Vernier Software Henningsen Cold Storage, InfoGroup , SELCO, Tec
I want to make sure that your stay at my condo is the best that it can be. I have tried to provide everything that will facilitate that. If you have any questions or need to reach me for any reason, I am always available by phone, text or email. I will do my best to work things out quickly.
Welcome and have a great time!
I purchased this home as a place for my family to go vacation. My 4 boys love the Pacific Northwest, as do I. I wanted to move to WA state for many years, but cannot at this time, so this condo serves as my connection.
I chose to buy this condo because it is central to everything in the area. Within a 2 hour drive, you have volcanoes, skiing and the beach! Downtown Vancouver is within walking distance. I love their farmers market, outdoor concerts in the summer and 2nd hand/vintage stores. I also can pop over the bridge to Portland for awesome restaurants, the Portland Saturday Market, Portland Int'l Raceway, the Zoo, and TAX FREE shopping.
Lots of activites within driving distance: Snow skiiing at Mr. Hood, the beaches of the Oregon/Washington Coast, some of the finest windsurfing in Hood River, OR, Mt. Saint Helens volcano, the Columbia River Hydro Electic plant fish ladder salmon spawning facility. Moultnomah Falls in Oregon, Moulton Falls in WA and tons of local parks and outdoor recreation areas, WA & OR wine countries.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.