Vancouver Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Office, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6 / *MIN 7 night stay*)
• = LOOK BELOW UNDERNEATH THE RATE DETAILS AREA, YOU WILL FIND A LINK TO LOTS OF PHOTOS = •
** THE 7 NIGHT MINIMUM IS MANDATED BY MY CONTRACT WITH MY HOME OWNERS ASSOC **
** THIS CANNOT BE CHANGED **
• The Master Bedroom has TV, DVD player and cable
• The 2nd Bedroom has two twin beds
• 3rd bedroom downstairs is set up as an office with a large desk, chair and futon couch (which can be used for sleeping)
• The complex has an excellent workout gym, hot tub & seasonal pool (Memorial Day - Labor Day).
• The Renaissance Biking/Walking/Runnning Trail runs right by your front door.
• Restaurants within walking distance - Beaches, McMenamins, Joe's Crab Shack, Ginger Pop, Lapellah, Panda Express, Wood Fired Pizza, Red Robin.
SHOPPING PLAZA A BLOCK AWAY INCLUDES:
• Fred Meyer (groceries, hardware, housewares, Peet's Coffee, Red Box)
• Fedex Business Center
• Thatcher's coffee shop
• A Barber
• Subway Sandwiches
• T-Mobile Store
• Dry Cleaners
• U.S. Bank
• Frozen Yogurt shop
• Quick access to I-5 & Hwy 14
• Easy access to Hwy 205
• Please Note: This unit is across the river from the Portland Int'l Airport; a civil-military airport. The Air National Guard flies their F-15's out of this airport Monday - Friday in the morning & afternoon. Commercial airlines follow mandated FAA noise abatement procedures, and from my experience, air traffic stops between the hours of 11:30pm & 6am. The Burlington Northern Railroad runs right by this complex; they are slow moving cargo trains and there is no 'whistle stop' anywhere near. This is a 3 story condo with two flights of stairs. Please see the detailed layout diagram in the photos section.
$130 per night (Min 7 nights stay)
$120 per night 14-29 nights
$100 per night ($3000 per month) for 30+ nights
$ 90 per night ($2700 per month) for 60+ nights
$ 95 cleaning fee ($130 for 30+ days or more than 4 people)
$250 security deposit required ($375 for 45+ days)
2.9% or 4% (US / Foreign ) serv chg for any payments made by credit card
To hold your future date a $100 payment is collected. This amount is non-refundable, but will go against your total rental cost. This is paid at the time that the rental agreement is signed and submitted.
50% of the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to check-in and the final payment due 2 weeks prior to check-in.
Keywords: By the Columbia River, downtown Vancouver / Portland, HP, Kyocera, Umpqua, Parametrix, Kaiser Permanente, Medical Center, Schwabe, Sharp, PeaceHealth, Synopsys, U.S. Cellular, Laboratories, Tuality, Cintas, Harland, Avista, TriQuint, Conservancy, Liberty Northwest, BarcoView, Mercy, Tektronix, Adventist, Pentagon Federal Credit Union, AmeriTitle, Digimarc, Carr Auto Group, Tonkin, Seafood Group, Eagle Crest, NW Natural, Lloyd Center, CertainTeed, Leupold & Stevens, Edge Wireless, Stoller Group, Extensis, ADAPT, Arnerich Massena & Associates, Unicru, Sussman Shank, Markowitz Herbold Glade, Tazo Tea, Anthro Corp., Opus Creative, Vernier Software Henningsen Cold Storage, InfoGroup , SELCO, Tec
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Karol Peake
I want to make sure that your stay at my condo is the best that it can be. I have tried to provide everything that will facilitate that. If you have any questions or need to reach me for any reason, I am always available by phone, text or email. I will do my best to work things out quickly.
Welcome and have a great time!
Karol Peake purchased this condo in 2011
Why Karol Peake chose Vancouver
I purchased this home as a place for my family to go vacation. My 4 boys love the Pacific Northwest, as do I. I wanted to move to WA state for many years, but cannot at this time, so this condo serves as my connection.
What makes this condo unique
I chose to buy this condo because it is central to everything in the area. Within a 2 hour drive, you have volcanoes, skiing and the beach! Downtown Vancouver is within walking distance. I love their farmers market, outdoor concerts in the summer and 2nd hand/vintage stores. I also can pop over the bridge to Portland for awesome restaurants, the Portland Saturday Market, Portland Int'l Raceway, the Zoo, and TAX FREE shopping.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We just wanted to thank you for allowing us to stay in you very well appointed & comfortably decorated Condo. You have a great spot on the river, we loved our evening walks. It was a convenient location for us. It took only 5 minutes to reach our family in Hazel Dell. I loved the huge Fred Meyers store down the road and the Downtown farmers market a short distance away was great. Also, you worked up an excellent tenant package listing all local resources, directions, map & check out list. It was very helpful.
~ A well equipped kitchen & all appliances worked well.
~ plenty of towels, bedding, blankets, etc.
~ Plenty of storage & drawer space
~ A Very comfortable bed in the master bedroom.
~ Great entertainment center, TVs & WiFi. We never tried the stereo. It was nice to be able to access the Internet throughout the living space.
~ A Large living space, Couches & chairs were more than comfortable.
~ I liked the electronic entry on the front door.
~ We used the pool and spa with our toddler granddaughter. She had great fun.
~ A very reasonable price.
~ The unit was very clean; No smoke, No pets
THE NOT SO GOOD:
~ The Navy jets that take off from Portland Intn'l Airport across the river at 9 & noon were loud and there were a couple of barking dogs throughout the complex. We got used to the noise and both slept well after a couple nights. We live on 11 secluded acres where we hear nothing except the occasional coyote howl or owl hoot. This may have given for an unfair comparison!
~ Lots of stairs -Not a good idea for anyone with disabilities, but I actually think it did a bit to strengthen my quads!
~ Beds - the twin beds in the 2nd bedroom are suitable for children & young adults.