Orlando Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 7 Bedrooms, 4.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 14-16)
Welcome to The Ideal Villa, and thank you for taking the time to visit our site. We know you have lots of choices, but please stay and take a look around - we promise you won't be disappointed!
Our newly renovated luxurious villa has 7 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, with a nice sofa bed, it sleeps up to 16 people comfortably. It has a private heatable pool and SPA with nice pool furniture, gorgeous open view and NO REAR NEIGHBOR, VERY PRIVATE, NOT OVERLOOKED. This new home was furnished throughout by professional to the very highest standards, fully air conditioned. All bedrooms have brand new and high quality bedding, linens and towels, as well as blankets, all new flat screen LCD TVs and DVD player.
* 7 bedroom / 4.5 bathroom / Sleeper Sofa
* 2 Storey
* Private south-west facing swimming Pool & SPA with conservation view and NO REAR NEIGHBOR! VERY PRIVATE!!
* Spacious Living Room and Family Room with TV / DVD
* Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
* Separate Dining Room and Breakfast Area
* Master bedroom #1 (Downstairs): KING / TV / GARDEN TUB / SEPARATE SHOWER
* Master Bedroom #2 (Upstairs): KING / TV
* Master Bedroom #3 (Upstairs): KING / TV / Crib
* Bedroom #4 (Upstairs): QUEEN / TV
* Bedroom #5 (Upstairs): TWINS / TV
* Bedroom #6 (Upstairs): TWINS / TV
* Bedroom #7 (Upstairs): TWINS / TV
* Queen Sleeper Sofa (downstairs)
* Wireless High-speed Internet
* Free Long Distance Calling to Anywhere in US and Canada
* Game Room with Pool Table, Air Hockey Table and Foosball Table
* Child safe fence around pool and FREE use of all baby equipment (high chair, full-sized crib, stroller and playpen)
* Free Use of all Community Facilities which include swimming pool, spa, fitness center, business center, sand volleyball, Internet room, putting green and children’s playground
The Ideal Villa is a beautifully decorated 3000 square foot luxury home. It is situated on the prestigious Aviana Resort, a gated community, which is one of the newest platinum communities in Central Florida. Aviana Resort is a tropical 46 acre paradise and is approximately 12 minutes to Central Florida’s main attraction, Walt Disney World and less than 5 minutes from most of the popular Golf courses. This luxury resort in Orlando, Florida has become one of the leading resorts of the Orlando area. The resort offers a unique vacation experience. The resort’s amenities include swimming pool, spa, fitness center, business center, sand volleyball, and children’s playground.
Avoid the hassle through heavy traffic on US 192 by choosing this great location with easy driving to Disney. Approximately, 5 minutes drive to I 4, continue for another seven minutes directly to Disney World exits.
This villa offers a unique vacation that includes delightful amenities and one of the best luxurious living found in Orlando. You can relax after a hectic day in the comfortable surroundings of the family room complete with a 46 inch LCD Flat Screen TV with free cable. From the family room, you can walk directly into the pool area. Take a refreshing swim in the private pool or de-stress and meditate in the SPA.
Whether you are a seasoned Florida visitor or contemplating visiting “the magic” for the first time, we believe that we can satisfy all of your vacation needs.
We offer highly recommended management company to ensure your vacation gets off to a great start... No need to go searching for offices to collect your keys! Our management company is based locally and is available 24/7 to cater for your every need.
Keywords: Orlando Vacation Home, Gated Resort, 7 Bedroom villa
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Michelle was very accommodating for a last minute trip. Everything in the house was clean and ready for us to use. The house is beautiful and very spacious, allowing everyone to have their own privacy. There are two tables to sit at for meals which made it easy for our large group to eat comfortably. Would stay here again next time I take a large group to Disney. Thanks again!