5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 4 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4 to 12)
Typical Parisian Apartment with great volumes and four Bedroom, Outstanding Features - Fabulous Location at the corner of “Jardin des Plantes”, just few meters from the famous Rue Mouffetard, Great Daylight View (Overlooking a little country side in the heart of Paris). Cleaning Service, Internet, computer and Unlimited Phone Calls to 70 countries are included.
You will be at home in a Parisian family in this outstanding location. No apartment are large enough in the Latin Quarter to welcome an entire numerous family, or a large group of friends (up to 12 and very confortable up to 8).
- Room 1 (master bedroom) : King size bed for 2
- Room 2 : Queen size bed for 2, one single bed, (+ one single mattress available in addition)
- Room 3 : Queen size bed for 2, one little sofa bed for 1 adult or 2 children
- Room 4 : Queen size sofa bed (top confortable bedding)
+ a queen size sofa bed in the living room
I am Nicolas, owning two apartments in the Ile Saint Louis with incredible guests satisfaction records and managing this outstanding family property for my friend Claire, a very nice Nanny Manager, in one of the most fabulous location you can find in all Paris City.
Space : a pure luxury in the heart of Paris !
- 15 minutes walking away from Ile St Louis in the heart of the Latin Quarter
- Close to the “Arènes de lutèce”, the real Paris Origins and the Museum of National History
- at the west side corner of the “Jardin des Plantes”, the largest country side park of Paris right in the middle of everything within walking distance of the major interests of the city.
- located on the fourth floor with an elevator with a very bright and sunny view (mainly south-west orientated),
- 1300 square feet (120 square meters) with greats volumes: 3 larges bedrooms on a large and bright patio side, away from any noise, one other bedroom on the front side of the building, a large and wonderful living and dinning room overlooking the “Jardin des Plantes” across a quiet little street with very few traffic.
- Suitable for 10 persons with enough space to be very comfortable
- Old Paris stones style Building in perfect condition with the look and feel only available in the real Parisian places
The features are outstanding and very exclusive :
- four separated bedrooms with comfortable beds (2 queen size beds, 1 child bed, 1 queen size sofa bed (in the living room), 1 sofa bed.
- Wi-Fi, Telephone, computer, 3 flat TV and cable
- kitchen equipment
- Complete appliance (washer, dryer, washing machine...)
- All Small appliance provided (Iron and table, Hair dryer etc...)
- Perfect space organization with many closets (great for Families)
- Very large living room
- A very quiet place for a relaxed stay
- Baby cot available (up to 3 year) upon request
- 1 wide bathroom with hudge tube and 2 sinks + 0,5 bathroom (toilett and a sink) on the other side of the apartment
Keywords: Large family apartment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
I am Nicolas, married to Caroline. We are in our 30' and parents of twins baby boys of 1 year and a 3 years little girl. I lived in the US in 2001 and loved to help my friends discovering France and Paris. I have some close family living in CA near Monterey and SF area.
A couple of years after my returning, we decided with my wife to buy 2 places on the Ile Saint Louis (VRBO #168257 and VRBO#299432). I rapidly gets outstanding reviews and I decided to manage some selected other outstanding properties for some of my friends.
My main activity is to be General Counsel working in the field of Social Gaming industry. With those apartments, I am really doing what I love to do : helping guests to have a magic experience of Paris with the most charming places in the best locations of Paris.
I am confident that your experience of Paris at home will be a sucess !
This property is very wide for staying in Paris wich is oustanding. Space is luxury here !
Location location location !