Ocean Reef Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
** Free Beach Service for 2 is offered for stays of March 1-Oct. 31st ***
For best available dates, book your spring and summer vacation now!
Welcome to Panama City Beach’s newest condominium, Ocean Reef. Unpack your bags. Bring your bathing suit and tanning lotion and relax on the pristine white beach.
Enjoy your stay in this brand new 19th floor 2 bedroom 2 bath 1400 sq ft. Penthouse model condo that offers luxurious upgrades including 10 ft ceilings, 8 ft doors and crown molding. This condo is tastefully decorated with hand picked artwork throughout as well as original tropical artwork by the owner to add that touch of home to the condo. This unit offers more than you would find in any hotel.
As soon as you walk in the door, you will notice the open floor plan. The kitchen is beautifully decorated with wood cabinets, granite counters tops and all the appliances you would expect in your own home. The dining area will seat six comfortably and more at the counter.
The living area has an amazing view of the beach and opens to the balcony so you can smell the warm beach air and listen to the sounds of the water. The living area has a sleeper sofa, side seating, lighting, large flat screen TV, DVD and more.
A washer/dryer, ironing board, iron etc. is provided for your comfort and convenience. This unit also operates on the latest GPS driven door locks. You will be given a personal code shortly before your stay. No more carrying keys or access cards. No more guest lockouts.
One of the best feature of #1904 is its incredible panoramic view of the Emerald Coast from the huge 10’ X 28’ balcony. Enjoy a glass of wine, the gentle breeze and soft music on this comfortable private balcony. Watch the dolphins as they swim back and forth up and down the coast.
This condo sleeps six guests comfortably. The Maser suite is accommodated with a king size bed, private master bath, and entry to the private balcony. You can let the sun wake you in the morning and let the gentle sounds of the waves put you to sleep at night
The guest bedroom has a queen sized bed, flat screen TV and entry to the bathroom.
Ocean Reef #1904 Amenties:
* State of the art LCD TV's in every room and free Wi-Fi is ready for your enjoyment.
* Beach service from March 1-Oct. 31st.
* Sleeper sofa
* King size bed in master suite
* Queen size bed in guest room.
* Washer and Dryer
* Private, furnished balcony
* and much more...
Ocean Reef is a brand new condominium close to everything. It is located on the west end of Panama City Beach and only 1 mile from the new Pier Park mall, including Jimmy Buffet’s Margaretville, 150 stores, 20 restaurants and a 16 mega plex movie theater. Across the street is miniature golf and go-cart track. Gulf World is just a short distance down the road.
Ocean Reef has unobstructed east and west panoramic views of the gorgeous white sand beaches and glistening emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. On-site assigned covered parking makes unloading and loading your bags simple.
Relax by one of the two pools. Ocean Reef has one outdoor and one heated indoor pool for your pleasure. It also has an outdoor hot tub and two indoor saunas. Exercise in the sixth floor fitness room that overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Better yet lie on the sugary white sand beach and tan yourself. Ocean Reef offers it all.
Ocean Reef Amenities:
* An indoor/outdoor pool
* Huge sunning deck
* Fitness center with Gulf view
* Steam room and sauna
* 300 feet of uncrowned white sand beaches with beach services available
* Indoor/outdoor heated pool
* Assigned parking
* Night security team
In addition, Ocean Reef Resort is within walking distance to the new 200-acre Pier Park, an extensive Tropical-feel Life-Style Shopping mall. Pier Park brings a whole new level of shopping and entertainment to Panama City Beach including Jimmy Buffet's new Margaritaville! Pier Park boasts approximately 150 stores and 20 restaurants in an open-air setting and includes entertainment venues such as a park for summer concerts and annual festivals along with Southern Theater's Grand Theater containing 16 movie theaters with stadium-style seating.
Just up the road is Frank Brown Park, a 200 acre recreational center which has several softball and baseball fields used for tournaments, playgrounds, picnic areas, fishing sites and an aquatic center.
OTHER NEARBY ATTRACTIONS:
* Pier Park, Panama City's newest dining, shopping and entertainment venue
* Gulf World Marine Park
* Shipwreck Island Waterpark
* Grand Imax Theatre at Pier Park
* Frank Brown Park -home to GrandSlam Baseball /Softball- just 2 miles away!
* Goofy/Miniature Golf
* Panama Dunes: Dune buggies and Aerial Adventure Park
* Harley Davidson Motor cycle store - Brand new!!
* Ripley's Believe it or Not!
* Panama City Recreational Park/Frank Brown Park
* Fun land Aracade
* Hidden Dunes Miniature Golf
* Old Man and Sea Museum
* Beaches of 30A - scenic and popular drive down Hwy. 30A
* Seaside, Florida - setting for the movie, 'The Truman Show'
* Deep sea and bay fishing available
* Dolphin cruises
* Hundreds of restaurants
* Silver Sands Outlet Mall - 30 minutes away! (Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, DKNY, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Kenneth Cole, Michael Kors, Nautica, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Tommy Hilfiger, Ann Taylor, Lacoste, Coach, Juicy Couture, White House Black Market, J. Crew for Kids, Foot Locker, Bose, and more.)
* and so much more!!
No Smoking, No Pets. Maximum occupancy is 6 people with the primary renter being not less than 25 years of age. Greta's Beach Rentals wants all of our guests to have a good time here, however, please remember #1904 is a privately owned vacation home whose owner wants you to enjoy what they enjoy. Please take good care of it as you would your own home.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
I will recommend this condo to family and friends. The view was great! Maybe a little too good---we saw stingrays, 2 manatees, a shark and a turtle. Ha! The water was very clearJ