Forest Beach Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8+)
* PLEASE always list your phone number in your inquiry.
Check our calendar for available dates!
Our Villa is right ACROSS the street from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean, just a 4-5 minute walk down a private paved path to the sand!
• FREE Pass to a Fitness Center that is couple of blocks away, with an indoor heated pool!
Players Club Fitness Center
35 De Allyon Ave.
• GOLF DEALS: We have a company that gives us special rates for Shipyard, Port Royal, Oyster Reef and Palmetto Hall. Also, we have a flyer for Last Minute Tee Times which is a company that works w/most all courses on and off the island and they usually have a good discounted rate for golfing.
• FREE tennis courts on-site
FEATURES TO THE VILLA:
• NEW Flat Screen TV in the living room (07/20/13)
• NEW Quilts in the Queen/Full bedroom (05/3/2013)
• NEW BBQ (03/30/2013)
• NEW Sofa Sleeper and Love seat in the living room (01/19/13)
• Keyless entry system (08/22/12)
• Both Bathrooms Remodeled (1/30/12)
• NEW Flat screen TV in the Master Suite (5/12)
• A/C unit replaced to keep you cool (6/11)
• DECK with feet friendly Trex decking materials!
• Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms!
• Queen bed with Full size bed
• Head boards for the Queen and Full bed
• Carpeting on the Master Suites balcony
• Fridge in the Master Suite with a small coffee maker
• Baby gate, to keep little ones on the 1st floor
• Flat screen TV with DVD in 3rd bedroom with Cable TV!
• Wagon and Beach Caddy and 2 sand chairs for the beach
• Books for reading on the beach
• Phone all your local and long distance calls
• Games for the whole family
• DVD/VHS combo player in the living room
• Complimentary DVDs and VHS tapes for parents and children
• Beautiful Hard Wood Floors on the 1st floor
• Playstation 2 Console and 10 or more games, in twin bedroom with TV/VHS combo
• FREE WIRELESS INTERNET throughout the unit, so bring your laptop!
PLEASE NOTE: All complimentary items are free, but subject to availability.
Need more room for a small family or grandparents? We now offer a rental just .3 miles from Seascape at oceanfront 'SeaSide Villas'. This 1 Bedroom newly remodeled villa can sleep up to 4. It includes a queen bed, 2 bunks (for children), and a sleeper sofa. VRBO listing #454063
Our Newly Decorated, three bedroom, two bath villa has all the comforts of home including WIRELESS INTERNET. You’ll find the living room and dining room on the main level to be quite spacious and offer nice furnishings with hardwood floors. The living room can be very private when the kids are sleeping upstairs. Mom and Dad can have some quiet time after they go to bed.
The living room is equipped with a DVD/ VCR combo (some movies provided). From the living room, enjoy the NEW large deck that overlooks the courtyard area w/lagoons which is equipped with a gas grill and new patio furniture for outdoor dining.
The second floor offers two bedrooms that share a common bathroom. The guest bedroom consists of two twin beds and also a Play Station 2 console (some games provided) , and the third guest bedroom has a Full size bed and a Queen size bed. On the top floor you find a spacious master suite with bath, big closets and a large private balcony overlooking the lagoon and fountain.
Seascape Villas has a relaxing, sub-tropical feel that offers two swimming pools, walking trails and a series of lagoons with connecting bridges. The beach is a short walk from our new deck, just 5 minutes ACROSS the street down the Private Path. There is also a private Beach Cabana located on the ocean for the exclusive use of Seascape owners and guests. The cabana includes outside showers and separate men’s and women’s bathrooms.
HHI has bike paths that run all over the island and one is directly in front of the complex, along South Forest Beach Drive. There are many bike shops that rent and deliver bikes right tot the villa. A short bike ride or walk will bring you to many nearby activities, such as shopping, miniature golf, bike rentals, tennis, a movie theater, and, of course, great restaurants.
Coligny Plaza is located just a 1/2 a mile away. It offers visitors 60 stores including apparel, gifts and specialties, accessories, bicycle rentals, services and offices, a pharmacy, a hardware store and ten kiosks. There are also 19 restaurants ranging from bakeries, sandwich shops and cafes to bar and grills and specialty restaurants. There is also a movie theatre that is open Monday through Saturday. Besides shopping, special events for all ages go on throughout the year. Our kids love to go to Coligny Beach to play in the sprinkler fountains. Nice way to cool off.
While at our villa you will be provided with bath towels and bed linens equal to the maximum occupancy for the Villa (i.e. bath towels for ten (10) people and bed linens for the six (6) beds). Additionally, a starter amount of toilet paper, sink and shower soaps, paper towels, dishwasher soap, laundry detergent, and trash can liners are provided.
BIKE RENTALS ON THE ISLAND
We have arranged a special discount for bike rentals on the island with free delivery - They recommend reserving ahead of your arrival to guarantee availability.To check on prices: Riding Tigers 843-686-5833 or www.aaaridingtigers.com
NO HOUSE PARTIES, NO SMOKING AND NO PETS ALLOWED. Must be 25 years of age or older to book...or married couples.
OUR VILLA IS PERFECT FOR A FAMILY, NOT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS DURING SPRING BREAK OR FOR THE SUMMER.
We hope to help you plan your tropical vacation soon.
Thank you, John & Doris
Keywords: 3BR/2BA Villa, Family, Sleeps 10, Condo, 4-5 minute walk ACROSS the street from the Beach, with Private Beach Access, Private Beach Cabana, Spacious, Clean, Family Oriented, Free Fitness Center with an Indoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a wonderful time staying at your villa. Your villa was very comfortable, had nice furniture, quiet and had everything in it that we needed. Even though the weather was cool, we still enjoyed walks on the beach collecting sand dollars, starfish, and we even saw a dolphin. The walking path out front was very convenient and safe for our kids. Thank you.
Doris or John
After vacationing on HHI for 16 years we decided to buy a 'piece' the the island. We look forward to someday making Hilton Head our home, but in the meantime we invite you to stay at our villa. Being a cop and a teacher, John and I understand how hard you work for your vacation time. When we stay at out villa with our 5 kids we can really spread out, we don't feel cramped. We love our villa and we're sure you will too!
Location to the beach and shopping for everyone. Coligny Plaza has something for everyone. Our children spend all day in the surf and sand as we sit and watch with our toes in the sand. We love it!
A short walk to the public beach area at Coligny Beach where the children can enjoy, cool off and run through the sprinklers. Enjoy children love it.