|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
Studio all modernized and equipped. Everything new.
The prime location 100 meters from underground, between Lapa (place of bohemian Rio) and the best beaches of the South Zone.
Access to all kinds of transport to the sights of the city.
Quick access to the Maracanã (10 minutes by subway).
Surrounded by restaurants, bars, pharmacies, supermarkets, banks and a hearty whole trade.
Apartment completely renovated in 2013 (including hydraulic and electrical) with completely new furniture and fixtures.
Bright, airy and quiet, the studio is in a residential building of seven apartments per floor.
Although situated in the lively district of Glory, the apartment is fully funds and quiet with a clear view to a small church.
And even having a single environment, the small studio of 25 meters is very cozy and extremely functional, with rustic and contemporary decor, perfect for special moments, but also to work and study.
Has Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Wi Fi, 26-inch LED TV, Stereo, DVD, telephone for local calls, refrigerator, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, linens and high quality bathroom, roller shutters blackout in the window, electric shower and luxury shower, ortobom mattress pocket spring.
Apartment strategically located at the beginning of the South Zone (where the best beaches of Rio), bordering Lapa (place of Bohemia, the samba carioca and bustle), with the center (where the big shopping centers are important and historical buildings and cultural) and Santa Teresa, one of the most unique neighborhoods in Rio.
Situated in one of the best and safest streets in the charming neighborhood of glory that brings together the charm of the Old River with its historic architecture, squares, churches and the natural beauty of the city.
The building (strictly residential) is glued to the House of Switzerland (Consulate of Switzerland) and has 7 apartments per floor (7 floors), with porter and lift.
Close to the building there are points of taxi and bus routes to all districts and major tourist attractions, besides the subway 100 meters away.
- Glued to Paris Square, the Marina da Glória and Guanabara Bay (where you see the Sugar Loaf).
- 5 minutes walk from the large park Flamengo Park (where you can take long walks and cycling).
- 5 minutes walk from Praia do Flamengo.
- 5 minutes walk from the Arcos da Lapa.
- 5 minutes walk from Santa Teresa (old and bucolic neighborhood of Rio with trendy restaurants).
- 10 minutes walk from the City Centre.
- 10 minutes by metro from Copacabana.
- 15 minutes by metro from Ipanema.
- 15 minutes by bus from Christ the Redeemer.
- 10 minutes by subway from Maracana.
- Laundry side of the building and car parking at 20 meters.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||R$700|
Para períodos de Alta Temporada e Feriados, entrar em contato com o proprietário.
Para confirmar a reserva, será cobrado 50% do valor total da locação e o restante deverá ser pago, em dinheiro, no ato da entrega das chaves junto com a taxa de limpeza e a caução (que será devolvida após a vistoria do imóvel no final da locação se nenhum dano for verificado no imóvel).
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (BRL) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.