Kailua Kona House Rental Photos and Description
Please note that the owner resides in the main house on the property from November through April. During this time, only the guest apartment of the house is available for rent with 2 bedrooms and a maximum occupancy of 6. The entire 3-bedroom house is available for rent May through October.
If you’re seeking a truly one-of-a-kind vacation experience in paradise, come stay at this spacious, contemporary guest apartment in Kailua-Kona, perched at 1000 feet on a beautifully landscaped acre with all varieties of fruit and avocado trees, offering you and your companions daily harvests.
With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, ample space to comfortably accommodate 6 guests, this guest apartment is a fantastic size for a family or group of close friends out for an unforgettable Hawaiian adventure. Breathtaking panoramic views and memorable sunsets over the western Big Island shoreline below are yours as you enjoy warm days and quiet, cool nights. Definitely make sure to bring your binoculars! You’ll find the home’s open-space interior quite clean and minimal with authentic Hawaiian and Asian influences, creating a very inviting and hospitable vacation environment. The gentleman who owns the property is an accomplished local pastel artist who travels - His own paintings and personal collection of art and sculpture is tastefully displayed throughout to compliment the interior’s old wood and Asian rugs.
The guest apartment is all on one level and offers its own small lanai, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living area, small kitchen and laundry area. The guest apartment is accessible via a private entrance through the sliding door off the small lanai. There is a lock-off double door between the guest apartment and the main house living area, creating completely separate units.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include fully equipped kitchen, living room, laundry area wireless internet access, cable TV, lanai, and much more
- Incredible location with amazing panoramic views overlooking the western Big Island
- Enjoy picking fresh fruit and avocados in season growing on the property!
- Bedroom 1 (Makai): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Mauka): Queen-sized Bed
- Up to 3 Queen-sized Hideabeds are available to accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed