SPECTACULAR UNOBSTRUCTED OCEAN & GOLF VIEWS FROM YOUR PRIVATE LANAI!
Your vacation home features:
* 1900 luxurious square feet.
* Spectacular vaulted ceilings and koa wood details.
* Two spacious bedrooms and additional loft bedroom.
* Master & guest bedrooms each with king bed.
* Large loft bedroom with two twins and one full bed.
* Three full bathrooms including en suite master bath.
* Master bath w/ double sinks & separate water closet
* Stunning ocean & golf views from living room & lanai.
* Indoor and outdoor ocean view dining.
* Full kitchen with range, oven, micro and dishwasher.
* Quality designer furniture throughout.
* In-Unit Washer & Dryer.
* Complimentary wireless high speed internet access.
* Complimentary long distance telephone service.
* Complimentary reserved parking.
* Oceanfront Pool & Jacuzzi
* Separate Adult Only Pool & Jacuzzi
* Separate Clubhouse Pool & Jacuzzi
* Two 18 hole golf courses at Kona Country Club.
* Two Tennis Courts (with nighttime lighting)
* Staffed club house including activities director
* Staffed guard gate (hours vary)
Kanaloa at Kona Resort is a prestigious 18 acre development on the Big Island's famous Kona Coast. Managed by the Outrigger Hotel Group, the resort features stunning ocean vistas, well manicured gardens, and plenty of aloha! It is the perfect setting to enjoy Kona's 300+ days of sunshine a year!
Your vacation home is extremely well located. Walk to the adjacent harbor at Keauhou Bay where you can organize sport fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, outrigger canoeing, and sunset sails.
You might also go snorkeling at Kahalu'u beach (thought by many to have the best snorkeling on the island) or go boogie boarding at White Sands Beach--both beaches are close by and feature lifeguards.
Similarly, pampering can be found at the nearby Keauhou Sheraton's spa. Restaurants and shops are conveniently located just up the hill at Keauhou shopping center.
There are also trips to Waipi'o Valley in the north for hiking and horseback riding; helicopter tours; hiking and viewing the active Kilauea Volcano in the south; and treks up Mauna Kea, a volcanic peak rising some 14,000 feet above sea level!
Kanaloa is a short drive from the Kailua-Kona International airport at Keahole (KOA) which offers nonstop commercial airline service from Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, San Jose along with direct inter-island flights from Maui, Kuaii and Oahu.
We look forward to welcoming you and are certain you will have a great stay!
Keywords: Spectacular Ocean, Sunset and Golf Views!