Black Mountain House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Baths, Game Room, Large Kitchen, Beautifully Furnished
This warm and inviting home puts the family in family vacation. We’ve paid attention to every detail to make everyone – whether you’re an adult or a kid – feel comfortable and welcomed in this beautiful retreat in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
While it’s ideally nestled in the vacation hotspot of Asheville and Black Mountain, this three-bedroom spacious home features so much for everyone they may not want to leave. It’s the ideal place to come together, reconnect, and create memories – and you’ll never hear the kids say, “We’re bored.”
One thing you’ll definitely love to do is relax on the beautifully decorated screen-in porch. It’s the perfect spot to sit and talk while you immerse in the symphony of nature that surrounds you The incredible panoramic mountain view can also be enjoyed from the secluded master bedroom deck or in the seven-person luxurious hot tub, situated right below the porch.
In addition to taking in the scenery, there’s much to do throughout the rest of the home. On the back deck off the kitchen, you can grill up a great, home-cooked meal, and later relax with a book in the reading nook. The whole family can decompress and interact over foosball, bumper pool, games, and even poker at the special gaming table. Anytime, you can head out back to relax in the hammock or gather around the fire pit. Then, hunker down and enjoy the huge collection of the latest movies on the 50-inch flat-screen HDTV.
People love this property for its beautiful setting and its roomy yet homey feel, along with the “They-thought-of-everything” details:
• The perfect location. Only eight miles outside of Asheville, it’s the ideal basecamp to take off for the Blue Ridge Parkway or the restaurants, shops, and attractions the area is known for. You’ll feel like you’re light years away from the stress of daily life, but you’ll still be close enough to easily get to stores, entertainment, and must-haves.
• Décor that says come in and relax. The home features warm hues, framed art, and special wall hangings that give it a homey, welcoming feel.
• Spacious floor plan and large windows. From every room, guests get breath-taking views of the mountains, trees, and nature.
• A place for today’s kids. The house comes with powerful Wi-Fi, Wii, XBox, and tons of video games.
• See-through gas fireplace. Guests can turn it on with a switch and set a timer for worry-free shut-offs. There’s no mess and hassle from wood or ashes.
• And there’s privacy. The master bedroom is upstairs, while the game room and other two bedrooms are downstairs. Even better, the master bedroom has its own private stairs leading down to the hot tub.
Bring the whole family – even your pets – to this cozy and inviting getaway. It’s calm and quiet, and the only sounds you’ll hear will be adults rejuvenating and kids being kids.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible