Chatham House Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, outdoor shower, sleeps up to 12
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN SUMMER WE ONLY RENT FULL WEEKS FROM SAT-SAT
Immaculate home overlooking large cranberry bog. Walking trails and a private beach only 1/10th of a mile away. Home is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need. Since we use this as our own summer home, we maintain and stock it much better than any other rental property. Large wraparound deck is great for entertaining and BBQ. Home offers ample room to get away but also uses an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in the living, dining and kitchen area for large families to share and be together. Fully finished basement with walkout to outdoor shower.
- East Harwich, just across line from Chatham off Route 28
- close to 2 of Cape Cod's premier resorts: The Wequassett (2 miles) and The Chatham Bars Inn (3 miles)
- 1/10th of mile from Pleasant Bay, great for sailing, kayaking, boating and young children
- 10 minutes from the Cape's largest freshwater lake - Long Pond
- 5 minutes from Chatham Center
- 5 minutes from a Super Stop and Shop, CVS, shops
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had an amazing family vacation her on the Cape. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us. It was just perfect for our family!
From the kids:
Thank you for letting us stay in your house. The kids and I all had a great time! The movie theater was really cool, and so was the pool table! The location was great! We could go to the beach, then shopping, then tennis, and the the baseball game. Thanks again!