Mission Beach Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
* Bayfront Beauty / Ideal Location----Upscale fully furnished 2/2 townhome. Recently remodeled throughout will all new furniture, flooring, kitchen cabinets, appliances and bathrooms. New French sliding glass windows and doors.
* Enjoy upstairs unit with Panoramic Bay and City Views. Plenty of entertianing space for family and friends with full size Dining room off kitchen or Relax and enjoy an evening Barbeque, or morning coffee on Large Balcony off Main Living Room.
* Upstairs Master Suite offers PHENOMENAL City and Bay views, extra large walk-in closet, upgraded King mattress, Cable TV, bathroom suite with separate shower/toilet with all new custom travertine stone.
* Second bedroom upstairs is furnished with 2 twin beds, 2 large closets, upgraded mattresses and a separate full bath with tub.
* Secure and gated entrance, Garage for one car, tandem space for second car, off site parking avail.
* Very Special location...Enjoy Peaceful Bay in mornings and evenings or walk across the street for the energy of the Ocean side.
Bicycle, skate, run, walk right outside your door to all shops, restaurants, attractions, Hotel/spas...everything! Boating swimming surfing paddleboarding etc...all available right out your front door.
Keywords: Executive townhome, upscale condominium, beachfront property, bayfront property, waterfront property, panoramic views, second story townhome, gated community,secure building, central beachfront location,
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Why Maureen Parsons chose Mission Beach
Great Location / Enjoy with Family and Friends of all ages
What makes this townhome unique
Walking everywhere...quiet bayside during the days and evening or walk across the street to Ocean energy. Walk to breakfast or coffee in the morning, run on beach, bicycling for miles right outside my door, walk or bicycle to grocery store, shop garnet boutiques, walk or bicycle to dinner or yoga class, walk to rent a kayak or sailboat. Access to freeway, airport and downtown is easy.
Guestbook comments from the manager
I found your place to be perfect for me. As a single grandma, I was able to spend quality time with my daughter, son-in-law and grand son in a location that was enjoyed by all. We appreciated having comfortable mattresses! Everything was clean and well cared for. Being close to everything, we never had to get in our car. It was grand!