Cremorne Point Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Absolute waterfront property with majestic bridge and opera house views.
Located approx 500m from the Cremorne Point Wharf, this waterfront reserve apartment offers a distinct sense of standalone seclusion while being positioned directly on the harbour foreshore. The location of this property offers nothing short of an iconic Sydney Harbour experience with easy access to the ferry via Cremorne Point walk (with an amazing Harbour pool).
Core Features and Benefits:
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Master bedroom with personal balcony with Harbour views.
- Master Bedroom with small ensuite
- Main Bathroom with bath tub.
- Absolute waterfront property
- Modern gas kitchen.
- Perfect for entertaining with 8 seating dining table.
- Boutique apartment block with just 6 units
- Easy walking distance to the picturesque Cremorne Point (which offers, pool, park, walking circuit and the ferry which delivers you to the city in 15 min).
- Complete internal laundry.
Top 5 Why owners love the property.
1) The WOW factor view when one walks into it. Day or night, stormy or calm, the view is amazing. Unlike some views, it is ever changing as there is boating and shipping traffic which is attractive by day and when lit up by night, very pretty. At night the city lights reflect beautifully on the water;
2) The beautiful gum trees, the angophora, frame the view. They create a wonderfully artistic distance between city life and the peace and quiet of Cremorne Point Reserve;
3) The feeling of being totally self contained. While it is an apartment, it feels like a house. There is no common area lobby, so one rarely runs into neighbours, not that that would matter as they're all very pleasant (6 units in total);
4) It is a renovated older building, so the walls are very thick which helps keep the heat out in summer and the cold out in winter;
5) If the weather is stormy on the harbour, it is peaceful in the courtyard, so one can always entertain outside or enjoy peace outside, unless it's too cold.
Other important information:
- Please check with Property Providers website for the most update and current availability and pricing
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed