In the heart of Jackson Hole this Bungalow in Wilson is the perfect get away!
Whether you are visiting Jackson for a fall retreat, a couple days of skiing or a week or month for the holidays, this home will suit your family’s needs.
Located on Teton Village Road just 4 miles from the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for your days of skiing or 6 miles from the entrance of Grand Teton National Park, you have all the amenities close to home. The Aspens Market is walking distance from the house where you can pick up all your grocery needs. There is immediate access to the Bike Path where you can run, walk, bike, snow shoe or ski from your front door. There is also a groomed ski / skate track directly across the street (for a small fee to use). An eclectic group of restaurants are only 1/4 a mile from the house including: “The Q” for a casual family-style restaurant, the Calico for Pizza, Steigler’s for Austrian and Sudachi for Sushi.
This home sits on almost one acre of land and has a large private lawn surrounded by large mature trees including aspen that turn bright colors in the fall. Once the leaves drop, the views of the grand are prominently situated behind the house. The home is 1,750 sq feet and offers two full bedrooms, a loft with a bedroom and 2 full baths and a 2-car full-sized garage.
The following are other details about the home:
• Over-sized mudroom for your family to drop their snowy winter gear and keep their skis and boots warm.
• The large heated garage is where the wood is also kept dry for the Vermont wood stove. Skis can be tuned on your own or privately in the garage. We have a station set up for you to wax and tune your own skis or snowboard.
• Fully stocked kitchen with Cuisinart’s (large and small), Mandolin Slicer, Panini press, microwave, toaster, tea pot, coffee maker, latte maker and Le Creuset Cast Iron pots and pans, a pancake griddle, and quality chef knives by New West Knifeworks, elegant serving dishes and bowls
• There are new linens in the house including Egyptian cotton 600-thread count sheets, soft white cannon towels, linen napkins and hand-towels.
• Wi Fi for all your computer needs.
• Wide Screen, high def 38” LG TV connected to a Bose sound system (both upstairs and downstairs); there is also another smaller sound-system for your iPod to plug in.
• The large living area with combined sitting area, kitchen and living room for great entertainment. The dining room can sit 8 ppl comfortably.
• The upstairs bedroom comes with a baby bed or NOT, depending on your needs.
• Dogs are WELCOME!....We love our animals and the hard hickory floors don’t scratch and are easy to keep clean. We have dog beds and bowls for water / food along with a dog treat bowl for your furry friend(s).
• We have sleds for the kids.
• For the fall, there is an outdoor fireplace where you can sit under the harvest moon and enjoy the starry night sky.
• We have a garage apartment separate from the main house that's rented long term
• The deck has a table that seats 8 ppl; enjoy wine and cheese on the deck and watch the leaves change!
• The 5 person hot tub is a warm retreat from the long days of skiing. It is privately located on the back deck and is big enough for the whole family to enjoy.
• We enjoy wildlife out our back door too! ….It is not unusual to have a Momma and her baby moose to find refuge in the backyard.
• The hammock in the back is the perfect place to snuggle up in a blanket for a warm fall day nap.
• We have many wonderful cozy blankets and quilts to keep your family warm.
• If you come for the holidays, we’ll make sure a Christmas tree stand is set up for you. We can provide a tree or show you some good spots to go cut your own.
Have a great stay in Jackson Hole!
Keywords: Cabin, Chalet, ski home