|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Come spend a PURE MICHIGAN week making memories with your family in this newly built Michigan vacation home.
- Private dock and beach on Sand Lake – Bring your own watercraft and enjoy this all-sports lake!
- Fire pit on beach and lower deck
- Kayaks available upon request
- Within 5 miles of the General Dublin Store and Tippy Dam
- 2 bedrooms on the main floor with an open upstairs sleeping loft
- 2 queen-sized beds, 5 bunk beds
- Completely furnished kitchen
- Propane grill
- TV & DVD player
- Washer and dryer
- Bath towels and linens provided
My family has been enjoying summer vacations at Sand Lake for three generations. Last year we had the opportunity to make a long-time dream of building a home here a reality. When the home cannot be used, we would like to share it with other families so they too can make the memories and fun that keep bringing us back year after year.
Lance Greer purchased this house in 2013
Located in the Manistee National Forest, our cottage is surrounded by beautiful Northern Michigan Wilderness. The area offers many ATV/ORV trails, river and fishing trips down the Pine River (rafting, canoeing, kayaking), the Pere Marquette or the Little Manistee. The rivers and lakes in the area are blue-ribbon class trout rivers recognized for their salmon and trout fishing. And don’t forget to visit the Famous Dublin General Store while you’re in the neighborhood!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.