|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Completely renovated and decorated one bedroom, one bath unit in beautiful North Coast Village. Just about everything is new as of May 2012. Beautifully furnished with high quality furnishings, this unit is a perfect getaway for honeymooners and couples, but it has enough room for a family of up to four members. The master suite includes a queen size bed, a 32" TV and 2 full size closets. To accommodate 2 more people we have included a comfortable air-mattress in the unit that can be set up in the living room. A Pack-n-play is included in this unit, also. This condo features a 40 inch TV in the living room with a DVD player and complex-wide access to wireless internet. This is a non-smoking unit and no pets are allowed in the complex.
• Disneyland and California Adventure (60 Min) North on I-5 - Anaheim
• Knott's Berry Farm ( 70 Min ) North on I-5 – Buena Park
• Universal Studios (90 Min) North on I-5 – Universal City
• Magic Mountain ( 2 Hours) North on I-5 – Santa Clarita
• Balboa Island (55 Min) North I-5 to 73 N – Newport Beach
• La Jolla (40 Min ) South I-5 - LaJolla
• Mission San Juan Capistrano (30 Min) North on I-5 – San Juan Capistrano
• Mission San Luis Rey (10 Min) East Hwy 76 - Oceanside
• Queen Mary (1 ½ Hr) North I-5 to I-405 – Long Beach
• Buena Vista Lagoon (10 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• San Diego Area State Parks o Old Town San Diego State Historic Park (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
o Torrey Pines State Reserve (32 Min) South I-5 - LaJolla
• San Diego Wild Animal Park (40 Min) East Hwy 78 - Escondido
• Legoland California (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad • Sea World (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Mission Bay (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Seaport Village (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The Flower Fields of Carlsbad (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Temecula Wine Country – (45 Min) East Hwy 78, North I-15 - Temecula
• The World Famous San Diego Zoo (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The San Diego Padres and Petco Park (45 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Del Mar Fairgrounds & Racetrack (25 Min) I-5 South – Del Mar
• Coronado Island (45 Min) South I-5 - Coronado
• Oceanside Harbor (3 Min) North on North Pacific St to Harbor Dr. - Oceanside
• Oceanside Museum of Art (4 Min) South on N Pacific St, Surf Rider Way, N Ditmar - Oceanside
• San Diego Golf o Emerald Isle Golf Course 4 Miles – Oceanside
o Oceanside Golf Course 6 Miles – Oceanside
o Arrowwood Golf Course 8 Miles – Oceanside
o El Camino Country Club 4 Miles - Oceanside
o The Crossings – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o La Costa Resort & Spa – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
o Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o Aviara Golf Club – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography (33 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Palomar Observatory ( 1 ½ Hr) Hwy 76 East – Palomar Mountain
The unit is wonderful for a couple or perhaps a couple with a small child. The North Coast amenities are so convenient as are the harbor and the downtown restarants. etc. The unit has all the comforts of home. We would definately stay here whenever we are in southern California. Highly recommended.
With an abundance of diverse activities and attractions, iTrip offers San Diego home rentals for everyone to enjoy! Ranked among the best climates in the world, the San Diego region is one of 5 locations in the world classified as a Mediterranean climate; characterized by warm dry summers, mild winters and a low annual rainfall with an average temperature of 70 degrees. San Diego’s 70 miles of gorgeous beaches, amazing attractions, and sunny weather are the perfect ingredients for great family vacations. Kids will love the variety of attractions including Sea World, Belmont Park, San Diego Zoo & Safari Park, Birch Aquarium, and Legoland. Parents will enjoy San Diego’s thriving downtown, sport venues, great shopping, and the many golf courses.
While staying at one of our San Diego home rentals, you can enjoy the glorious beach communities, while still being only minutes away from all the amenities and attractions that the city of San Diego has to offer. For outside, active fun, you can enjoy golfing, swimming, fishing, boating, snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, biking, hiking, hang gliding, and whale watching when in season. For some inside time, our San Diego home rentals are near everything from luxurious art galleries to charming boutiques.
Also, while staying at one of our San Diego home rentals, we recommend the trolley tour through the city of San Diego. The tour begins at the Old Town Market and allows visitors to explore the busy Harbor where there are museums, harbor cruises, and whale watching excursions. Seaport Village is another great destination that offers cobblestone pathways that will lead you to one-of-a-kind shops, an antique carousel, street performers, face-painters, musicians and other entertainers. Moving a little further south you will find the Gas Lamp Quarter that is home to 70 restaurants along with shopping at Horton Plaza. Ferries depart several times a day to Coronado Island where Historic Hotel Del awaits to be explored along with shopping at exquisite boutiques. Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the U.S., is home to 15 museums, numerous art galleries, beautiful gardens and the Tony Award-winning Old Globe Theatre along with the World Famous San Diego Zoo. Take a day to explore Little Italy’s Antique shops, authentic Italian food and a Saturday Mercato Farmers Market. Mission Beach along with San Diego’s only beachfront amusement park (Belmont Park) offers a great day of sand, surf and fun. San Diego also offers annual special events and unique holiday offerings, multicultural festivals and celebrations, colorful neighborhoods and communities, a rich military history and much more.
iTrip offers a variety of San Diego home rentals, including San Diego cottage rentals. Research and book worry-free one of our San Diego home rentals today for the chance to explore all the amazing attractions it has to offer!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: