|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
This is as good as it gets! A luxury, fully equipped three bedroom apartment, 30 meters (100 feet) from the Leblon Beach, walking distance to Rio's favorite restaurants yet on a quiet residential street. The apartment building is the third in from the beach on the tree shaded Rua Rainha Guilhermina. It is within walking distance of supermarkets, shops, movie theaters, popular bars, public transportation and taxis.
COMFORT AND SECURITY
• 24 Hour doorman
• Building with only 10 floors, one apartment per floor
• Fully air conditioned, all bedrooms, living and dining room and kitchen (a rarity in Brazil)
• 42 inch flat screen TV in living room and 20 inch TV in master suite, both with cable
• Decorated with good taste
• Weekly cleaning included for weekly rentals or longer
• This is the owner’s residence the months that they live in Rio
• Included 2 spaces in the building's garage if you have or rent a car.
• Living Room - with 2 large sofas and comfortable chairs, bar, dining area with table and seating for up to 10 people
• Master Suite with a queen bed, TV, dressing room, full length mirror, Jacuzzi tub, and air conditioned.
• Bedroom with a queen bed that can be configured as 2 twin beds, air conditioned.
• Bedroom/office with a sofa bed that is really comfortable, desk and chair with a view of the trees, air conditioned.
• Fully equipped kitchen with eat-in area for four, air conditioned.
• 2 full bathrooms plus a ½ bath
• Service area with clothes washer and dryer.
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION
The apartment is located at one of the best spots in Leblon, Rio's finest residential neighborhood. It is on a quiet, tree lined street. You can walk to:
-- Restaurants and Bars - some of Rio's finest restaurants and most popular bars,
-- Movie theaters
-- Shops, boutiques and shopping centers
-- Theaters and night clubs
-- Public transportation - taxi stand is 2 blocks away, subway system bus is one block away, and other buses are one block away.
-- Well-equipped gyms
-- THE BEACH OF COURSE
• Santos Dumont Airport - 9 miles (14 km)
• Galeão (Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport) - 15 miles (24 km)
• General: Towels, and sheets are provided; 24 hour doorman, resident and service elevators; clothing washer and dryer, iron and ironing board are in the apartment.
• Kitchen: dishes, silverware, glasses and kitchen utensils are provided; six burner range with oven, coffee maker, micro wave, dish washer, toaster and pleasant eat-in area.
• Dining area accommodates up to 10 people.
• 3 Bedrooms including master suite accommodates up to 6 people
-- Bedroom 1 - Master Suite - queen bed, TV, dressing room and air conditioned
-- Bedroom 2 - Two twin beds that can be joined into a queen bed, air conditioned.
-- Bedroom 3 - bedroom/office - convertible sofa bed (really comfortable), desk and chair, air conditioned.
-- Bathroom 1 - Master Suite - shower, Jacuzzi, sink, toilet, bide.
-- Bathroom 2 - full bathroom - shower, tub, sink, toilet, bide
-- Bathroom 3 - Powder room - sink, toilet.
-- Bathroom 4 - service area - shower, sink, toilet
• Entertainment: 42 inch TV with DVR with on screen instructions in English in the living room, 20 inch TV in the Master Suite both with cable.
• Children are welcome,
• Unfortunately we do not accept pets.
• On site services: 24 hour doorman; garage with 2 spaces.
• Nearby Activities: beach, surfing, tourism, shopping, walking, bicycling, skating, soccer (Maracana), golf, tennis, mountain and rock climbing, boat trips, fishing, scuba diving.
• 160 square meters (1720 square feet)
• Appropriate for: families, executives, vacations, romantic getaways
• Nearby services: supermarkets, laundry, medical services and hospitals; gym, banks and currency exchanges.
• Payment: 50% at time of reservation, the remainder at check-in.
Gilda a native Brazilian and spouse, Alex a native American are the owners. They live in this apartment in Rio several months year and in the USA the remainder of the year. In the passed they owned a Bed and Breakfast in teh Napa Valley.
Our friend, Vera Lucia manages the apartment for us when we are in the United States.
Alex Feit / Vera Lucia purchased this apartment in 2001
We set the apartment up to be comfortable and uncomplicated to live in. It is easy to relax in and spend your time enjoying Rio.
EXCELLENT ! 5 Stars
Alex (the owner) & Vera (the apartment manager) are true professionals.
Extremely easy to deal with.
The Apartment was quite large, and is great for family's, professionals, small groups.
EVERYTHING WORKS,EVERYTHING IS CLEAN!
The location was excellent, walk to Beach, several close restaurants, food stores. The neighborhood was very upscale,safe and quiet. The door people were exceptionally helpful as well.
A hidden GEM, I plan to stay at the location in 2015!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||R$1,500|
|Notes||Forma de pagamento = 50% no ato da reserva e 50% no recebimento das chaves (check-in). Payment = 50% to reserve and 50% at check-in.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (BRL) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.