Harrison Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Great lakeview from dining and living room, garage, excellent location
Are you looking for a beautiful 600 acre lake to enjoy your next vacation? This is it! Shang - Ri - La is fully heated and air conditioned with 2 double beds upstairs in separate sleeping areas plus a sofa bed that provides sleeping for 6. The large bathroom with plenty of hot water has a full tub and shower that includes all towels and linens. The 12 x 20 family room has a sliding glass door that looks out on the center of the lake.This kitchen is fully stocked with all items needed for a great week of fun - all you bring is your food and beverages! There is a large grassy area in front of the cabin offering a great view of the lake. The provided dock can moor any size boat or pontoon boat with ease. A one car garage is available to park your vehicle. There are two paved areas on the lakefront - one with a large picnic table and one with a delightful swing to enjoy the lake vistas.
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
This property was built and has been family owned since 1980. Originally from the Detroit area Shang - Ri - La was a recluse from the hectic pace of a busy city. To be able to offer this property as a rental offers satisfation to the family for those who have this same vision.
This area has always been a favorite as it is only 2 hours from the Detroit area and offers so many amenities year around. Boating, skiing and fishing are always popular in the summer along with the fall color tours. Hunting in the fall and snowmobiling during the winter months makes Shang - Ri - La a year round destination.
Make it your place to celebrate family and events!
* Shopping in Mount Pleasant - 20 minutes south
* Soaring Eagle Casino in Mount Pleasant
* Cops and Doughnuts in Clare
* Shopping in Midland - 30 minutes east
* Midland Center for the Arts
* Clare County Fair in Harrison
* Golfing at Tamaracks, Eagle Glen and Snow Snake Mountain
* Memorial Day Classic Car and motorcycle show in Harrison
* Amish events throughout the summer
* Outlet mall shopping in West Branch - 30 minutes north
* Houghton Lake - 20 minutes North
* Snowmobile trails - 5 minutes away
* Canoeing and river rafting - Manistee River - 5 minutes away
* Ludington - Lake Michigan fishing, swimming beach - 2 hours
* Zip line tours - Snow Snake Mountain
* Mid Michigan Rails to Trails
* Doherty Hotel - Fine dining
* Quilting - Elm Creek in Farwell, Ice house in Grayling
* Lake City(35 minutes north)