Bald Head Island House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms + Loft + Office, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 10))
* FOREGO BUSY SATURDAY ARRIVALS AND ARRIVE ON SUNDAY INSTEAD WHEN BOTH THE FERRY AND TRAMS ARE LESS OCCUPIED; SUNDAY ARRIVALS ALLOW YOU TO ENJOY A PEACEFUL EVENING, AND STILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MANY FAMILIY ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE ON THE ISLAND ON SATURDAY EVENINGS!!!
* This home is located on the golf course and has never been on the rental market prior to this season
* Large gourmet kitchen with granite tops including everything you will need for a quick meal or a full course gourmet dinner
* Large screened in porch off the kitchen facing the 11th fairway where you can watch wildlife abound
* 3 Spacious bedrooms, each with its own television and connecting bathroom( two queens and two twins)
* Bright open loft with additional sleeping, office area, tv and deck that overlooks the beautiful scenery that surrounds the 11th fairway
* Master bathroom has dual sinks
*2 golf carts ( both 4 passenger)
* BHI Club temp membership available
* Central location on the island
*beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Come and relax in this beautiful home while you escape reality for a bit. This bright, comfortable inviting home overlooks the 11th fairway and is only a five minute golf cart ride to the beach, market, and Harbour Village.
Keywords: Gorgeous,Private, Maritime Forest, Quiet, Relaxing
- pets not allowed
Come and relax in this beautiful home while you escape reality for a bit!
Arriving to your destination is half the fun:
Depart the quaint town of Southport, North Carolina on the Bald Head Island passenger ferry. Enjoy the novelty of a ferry ride and you'll arrive at a unique island where cars are not allowed. You will explore the island via golf carts, bikes, or just a pleasant walk. Leave the stress behind! This bright, comfortable inviting home overlooks the 11th fairway. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE, with all the necessities for a memorable vacation: comfy and intimate, yet plenty of room to spread out for privacy. Located within minutes of the ocean ( 14 miles of quiet, pristine shoreline);sunrises and sunsets you'll remember forever; spectacular stargazing ; distinctive resort amenities( golf, croquet, tennis, and more); educational programs for children and adults alike; biking to any location on the island; picnics; clam digging and crabbing; upscale dining options. Be sure to visit the charms of historic Old Baldy lighthouse as well as the village chapel.