Lincoln City House Rental Photos and Description
Lincoln City, Oregon
Boasting lush evergreen forests, wide sandy beaches, crisp air, majestic lake, and a striking landscape against the Pacific, Lincoln City truly has it all. If you haven’t had the opportunity to experience this vibrant Oregon city, you don’t know what you’re missing!
Experience the best of Lincoln city at this beautiful lake view property! Featuring 6 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate up to 15 guests, this large house is a great size and layout for family reunions, special occasions, and groups traveling together. Everyone in your traveling party will love the home’s charming interior and fun themed bedrooms - Options include the Beach Bedroom, Princess Bedroom, Angel Bedroom, and Ocean Bedroom - The kids will adore it! All the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, such as a hair dryer, in-unit washer and dryer, ironing board, and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary modern cooking appliances. There’s also a great toy room and entertainment room for movies to keep you and your guests entertained during your downtime. From the moment you arrive, you will fall in love with the home’s gorgeous, serene setting, ideally located near a wonderful park called Regatta, where you can fish off the docks, play in the enclosed sand and water area, or enjoy a picnic at the playground. Plus, this property is only about 10 blocks from the ocean, so you can have your toes in the sand within minutes of leaving your door!
You’ll quickly discover that Lincoln City offers a wide variety of activities for every interest and taste, including a local casino, lots of fun local shops, and even an outlet mall. Definitely make a stop at Kyllo’s restaurant for the best clam chowder in the world! If you’re in the mood for a fun day trip, we recommend heading 30 minutes up the coast to Tillamook Creamery, where you can try excellent cheeses and ice cream, or driving 40 minutes down to the coast to Newport, which offers a fun Bay Area, science center, and aquarium. Or, check out Depoe Bay just 20 minutes down the coast for some unforgettable ocean excursions and more great shops. However you choose to spend your time during your stay, this delightful vacation house will surely become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious outdoor deck, toy room, entertainment room with TV and DVD player, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Fantastic location with lake views right by Regatta park, and only about 10 blocks away from the ocean!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Angel Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Beach Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Ocean Room): 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 5 (Princess Room): Day Bed (2 Twin-sized Beds)
- No smoking
- No more than 6 cars allowed at any time
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- For stays longer than 6 nights, $50 intermittent mini-cleanings are required, one per week. The home will be tidyed up, vacuumed, trash removed, toiletries repleneshed etc.
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- children welcome