Big White Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, (Sleeps 13)
Just steps from the gondola and Happy Valley, we offer a luxurious setting for a memorable vacation. Amenities in our well-appointed penthouse home are distinctive & unique. 5 star ski in and ski out - perfect for the vacation of your dreams!
* Spectacular 2600 sq ft penthouse suite with unparalleled views.
* Sleeps 13 in 5 separate sleeping areas
* 4 Full baths, master ensuite complete with steam shower and large soaker tub.
* Private 8 person hot tub on private deck with BBQ
* FREE Wireless high speed Internet
* Fully appointed gourmet kitchen
* 3 plasma TV's and DVD player
* Hardwood and heated floors, Bose stereo, HDTV with Movies on Demand
* Free, heated underground parking for 2 vehicles.
* Fitness room with elliptical cycle, recumbent bike, running machine and TV
* Games room with table tennis, pool table, shuffle board, foosball, all viewable by a video linked to your in suite TV.
* Large ski storage/boot room with secure ski locker, benches and maintenance area.
* True ski in ski out access from the door
* A quick ride up the gondola takes you to the village centre
* Premium location, just a snowball's throw to ice skating, tubing and all the activities in the Happy Valley Lodge.
***Visit our website for more information, rates, live availability and secure online booking***
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
First off, you can't beat the location of the Timbers. Ski in/out access was perfect without the hustle and bustle of the village traffic. A short walk or board/ski ride down to the gondola that takes you straight into the heart of the Village. Nice run takes you right back down to the front door. The layout of this unit is great! Perfect for our group of 11 people. Master suite is gorgeous! Very spacious unit and layout overall. Intimate enough for everyone to socialize in the dining/living area and spread out enough for those times you want to just relax in a nice quiet space. The only two "issues" were the hot tub and cooking supplies. Every other day, staff came and checked on the hot tub. The staff is very friendly, but they keep adding chlorine which aggravated those of us with sensitive sinuses, but at least we know it was sanitary! For large groups the pots and pans were not big enough for the amount of food we needed to cook, but we got it done. These are two very minor things and I wouldn't give them a second thought when renting this unit again. We are looking forward to next season! Mahalo!