WELCOME TO KANODIA LODGE! Come and ENJOY our beautiful Big Bear cabin! Situated in a quiet Sugarloaf neighborhood in Big Bear City, 9 houses from the National Forest and incredible hiking trails, this 2 bedroom / 2 bath home is all you could hope for in a mountain vacation rental.
If this cabin is booked please visit our other cabins #419389 (one house off the lake at Metcalf Bay) or 619437 (walking distance to Snow Summit).
Large, open living spaces, abundant sunlight, warm colors and beautiful furnishings make this home the ideal place for a fun-filled, relaxing vacation in the Big Bear Valley. Gorgeous surroundings and views, wildlife and a quiet peaceful community make this cabin the perfect choice.
* FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN: The kitchen is stocked with every amenity and can be used to serve up beautiful entertaining meals. Gas cook top, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, dishwasher, huge preparation counter with bar stools and more make this an ideal cook's paradise, ... or you can eat out in the many fabulous restaurants in the area! Huge skylight provides beautiful natural lighting.
* DINING ROOM: The formal dining area contains a beautiful table that expands to seat eight for those special meals with friends and family.
* GREAT ROOM: The spacious great room has a large, comfortable leather sofa and two incredible Lazy Boy recliners. Entertainment is provided by a brand new 32” High Definition LCD TV (cable included), DVD/VCR combo unit & iHome. A gorgeous rock fireplace with log mantle completes the warm, comfortable ambiance. Wireless high speed internet is available at no charge.
* COVERED FRONT PORCH: There is a large, rustic covered front porch, perfect for reading, enjoying a glass of wine, or just kicking back to enjoy the peace and quiet of the forest. There’s nothing like sitting on the covered front porch during a rain storm and enjoying the sounds of nature while staying warm and cozy!
* BACK PORCH: The back deck offers the perfect place to barbecue, watch the stars, eat breakfast, sit and read a book or enjoy your favorite beverage. You will be amazed by the quiet of the forest and the wind whispering through the trees. Stairs lead down from the back porch so you can take a walk and watch birds and squirrels playing.
* BEDROOM 1 / GUEST BEDROOM: The guest bedroom is equipped with a queen bed (down pillow top & comforter), night stands, a beautiful pine bunk bed and cabin style decorations. A dresser is located in the large mirrored closet. There is also a TV with cable, Nintendo and tons of games for the kids.
* GUEST BATHROOM: The guest bathroom is well appointed with a bathtub/shower combination, glass doors, pine cabinets and beautiful artwork.
* BEDROOM 2 / MASTER BEDROOM: The master bedroom is equipped with a queen bed (down pillow top & comforter), large dresser, night stands, reclining chair, artwork and large mirrored closet. The master bath is en suite and has a bathtub/shower combination with glass doors, pine cabinets and artwork.
* LAUNDRY AREA: A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience along with basic supplies.
* GARAGE: The one car garage is attached and accessible from the covered front porch. This is a HUGE convenience when it snows or rains. Ample driveway space is also available to park up to two additional vehicles.
* FUN FOR EVERYONE: While the children enjoy puzzles, music, movies and Lincoln Logs, sip your favorite beverage while playing retro-Nintendo or watching shooting stars from the back deck.
If you inquire about the cabin via email be sure to leave a voicemail also at 714-745-9112.
Keywords: Log cabin, cozy, private, family, clean, romantic, relaxing, bright, rustic, cabin, home, house, 2 bedroom, plasma HDTV, free wireless internet, big bear cabin, big bear cabin rental,big bear home rental, big bear house rental, big bear rental cabin, hiking, sledding