Mid Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
- Updated building with fun family-friendly atmosphere
- Over 1,000 square feet
- Just a few steps from the Beach.
- View of intercoastal with a balcony on the tenth floor
- Fully furnished with traditional, and contemporary design
- King bed in the Master bedroom, Queen Bed in the 2nd Bedroom, Sofa Bed in Lioving Room and Aerobed as wel, bath linens, cooking utensils, and other household amenities
- l Tile throughout apartment Wood Floors in the Bedrooms.
- Updated full-size kitchen and two-bathrooms
- Plenty of closet space
- Laundry room three doors away
- Window treatments
- Covered parking for one vehicle
- Easy access to elevator and stairs for all building amenities
- Many Restaurants in the Area, Local Gas Station and Groceries blocks away.
Keywords: Best line in the building. Unobstructed views of intracoastal, downtown, golf course and Biscayne Bay. This 2/2 apartment is very well kept, only used as a vacation home. Tile floors in the living areas and laminate wood in the bedrooms. One covered parking space. . Excellent location on 'Millionaires Row' right across the street from the new 'MEI
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
We are a Local Family whcih is only 15 minutes away if you need to reach us.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2005
Why The Owner chose Mid Beach
Born and raised in the area. We love Miami Beach.
What makes this condo unique
All you need to do is Bring you Baithing Suit and Sunscreen.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We stayed at the condo for 1 week,
Let me start by saying that the owners were extremely accommodating to our arrival times; we found everything exactly how it was shown on the pictures and described on the site.
The owner left us detailed description of where everything was in the building, The apartment was stocked with all paper goods as well as cleaning supplies and small toiletries just like at a Hotel. They left the Entertainment Book for us to use any coupons we liked but I have to say the additional though of the bottle of wine, cheese and cracker and the restaurants.com certificate were a 10. We stay at many vacation rentals but this one felt like we were staying at home.
The Beach was directly across the street the walkway well-manicured and the Beach cart WOWS a plus.
Like they said all we really needed was our sunscreen and swimsuit.
I highly recommend this rental it’s so worth the price,
See you again next year,
Maria & Phen