Narragansett House Rental Photos and Description
Narragansett, Rhode Island
There’s no better destination for a classic New England summer vacation than Narragansett, Rhode Island! Home to 4 of the state’s most popular beaches and boasting several fascinating historic landmarks, you’ll quickly understand why Narragansett is a favorite among Rhode Island residents and visitors alike.
This gorgeous, bright and sunny home is the perfect setting for your ultimate Narragansett escape. Guests will have full access of the entire top floor of the house, which is a completely separate and private unit. With 2 comfortable bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, and enough sleeping accommodations for 6 guests, this residence is a great size for a family or group of couples traveling together. From the moment you first arrive, you’ll fall in love with the home’s charming interior, featuring retro-style furnishings and an abundance of natural light through the several large windows. Unwind during your downtime in the elegant living room, which offers cable TV for your entertainment and plenty of seating for everyone. When you’re not out enjoying one of the amazing nearby local restaurants, such as well-known eateries Aunt Carrie’s and George’s of Galilee, cook a delicious meal at home in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary modern appliances, before gathering around the adjacent dining area for a fun family dinner. If you’re in the mood to dine al fresco, fire up the gas grill located on the 400-square foot wraparound porch while the kids play games out in the huge yard. After a day at the beach, you’ll love the convenience of the incredible outdoor shower!
Located mere steps from Fishermen’s Memorial Park, this home is ideally situated within easy reach of all your favorite Narragansett attractions. The property borders Fishermen’s Memorial State Park Campground, where you can walk to the Great Salt Pond to try your hand at clamming or check out the phenomenal local Farmer’s Market, which takes place at the Fishermen’s Memorial State Park Campground every Sunday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Point Judith Lighthouse is very close by, and offers excellent surfing and great saltwater fishing on the surrounding jetties, docks, and beaches. This house is also within a short walk or bike ride from state beaches such as Scarborough, Wheeler, and Salty Brine. Definitely head over to Port of Galilee to catch the Block Island Ferry for a fun day trip or to buy fresh lobsters directly from the fishing boats!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an expansive wraparound deck, fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, wireless internet access, portable fans, retro-style furnishings, outdoor shower, gas grill, and much more
- Fantastic location right next door to Fishermen's Memorial State Park, which has a spectacular local Farmer's Market every Sunday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Available for rent May 1 - October 31 only
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome