Orlando Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 6 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12-14)
Welcome to our newly-renovated, luxurious Disney Sunshine Villa! This villa possesses distinguished privacy and unbeatable lake views! Enjoy your vacation in a private, gated resort community while still enjoying local attractions like Disney and Sea World only minutes away.
Newly renovated, Disney Sunshine Villa has over 4000 sq ft of open space and brand new furniture specially designed to accommodate big families and cater to all ages.
This luxurious villa has 6 bedrooms/4 en-suite masters, 5.5 bathrooms, sleeps up to 14 people comfortably. There is a private heated pool and spa facing a beautiful and serene lake.
Our beautiful villa consists of:
- Main master bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, cable TV, en-suite bathroom
- Second master bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, cable TV, en-suite bathroom
- Third master bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, cable TV, en-suite bathroom
- Fourth master bedroom: king bed, dresser/mirror, cable TV, en-suite bathroom
- Fifth bedroom: two twin beds, desk, cable TV
- Sixth bedroom: two twin beds, chest, cable TV
- Note: All bedrooms are clean and well maintained and comes with fresh linens on the beds, plenty of clean towels, and soap/shampoo in the bathrooms.
- Family room: TV, DVD, sofa
- Sitting room: two sleeping sofas
- Game room with pool table, air hockey table and football table.
Other amenities include:
- Formal dining room
- Breakfast nook and fully-equipped kitchen
- Gas grill for BBQ
- Wireless high speed Internet and free long distance calling within US
- Washer and dryer
- Patio furniture and child safety pool fence.
- Lakeview facing spa and oversized private southwest facing heated pool
- x-large covered porch
- Safety alarm system for whole house
- High chair, crib are available upon request at no cost
Professional house cleaning services are employed to completely clean the villa before every new visitor begins their stay.
A professional onsite management company is there for you, day or night, ready to help. With this service plus direct contact with us, you are bound to have a happy stay.
You're in a very family friendly neighborhood with beautiful surroundings in a private, gated community. You are also conveniently located to all the Orlando attractions:
- 15 min to Disney
- 20 min to Sea World and Universal Studio
- 5-10min to many other popular attractions, shopping malls, restaurants and factory outlets
We highly recommend having a car during your stay. Parking is readily available.
Again, we look forward to welcoming you to Disney Sunshine Villa. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have. We hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable vacation in sunny Orlando!
Keywords: Luxury New Remodeling; Special Offer, Vacation, House, Villa, Disney
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
About Xin Peng
My husband and I are considered snowbirds - we love our springs and fall seasons on the east coast but flock to Florida in the harsh winters. We have one daughter in graduate school. We're passionate about helping others and would love to host your family in our vacation home.
Xin Peng purchased this villa in 2010
Why Xin Peng chose Orlando
We love Florida and always treasure the memories of our visits to Disney World when our daughter was younger. Now, we'd like to help others build these same memories in our vacation home.
What makes this villa unique
Convenience to Disney World, Sea World and many other major Orlando attractions. Beautiful and quiet with lake views.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our stay consisted of 7 adults and 3 children. We didn't know if we could find a place for all of us, but we did. This house was exactly what was described to us on the website. It was beautiful, clean and quiet! The six bedrooms accommodated all of us beautifully with our own space and own bathrooms. To top it off, the ping pong table, the pool table and the heated pool were added bonuses which kept all of us entertained when we weren't at Disney. This trip was a trip of a lifetime, where our family could all be together, in a place that was affordable and comfortable. If we ever decide to do this kind of vacation again, we will surely stay at this house.