Beech Mountain Chalet Rental Photos and Description
Chalet, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 15-17)
Rates and Availability
1) 111 Skiway is managed by Carolina Cabin Rentals.
2) Price and availability is kept up to the minute at the website.
3) To go directly to this home’s page on our website, click on Owner Info tab above and see the link that says, “Click here to See Updated Calendar & Book Online!”
4) Or call us at 828-295-6000
5) Or use the “Request a Quote” link to the right to email an inquiry to Carolina Cabin Rentals.
What a wonderful new home we have bought! We are so excited about our new home. We stayed slopeside at Beech Mountain with Mountain Lodge Realty during the 2010-2011 ski season, and decided before we left, we had to have a ski-in/ski-out home! Homes with this feature rarely sell on this mountain, and we feel so fortunate to have bought this one! This home is just a short 25 yards to the ski slopes, and a short walk to the actual ski slopes, and off you go down the mountain!
Our experience of renting with Mountain Lodge Realty was so good, we decided to have them handle the rentals for our home. We want you to have the same experience we did!
We have now done the first stages of our remodeling of this home. Here are the things we did this fall of 2011:
- NEW UPDATE: HOT TUB being added week of December 20, 2011
- Replaced the Flooring throughout the home
- Added a 5th Bedroom to increase the sleeping capacity to 15-16
- Added a large wall mounted flat screen TV in the Living Room
- Added a large wall mounted flat screen TV in the Master Bedroom
- Added a large wall mounted flat screen TV in the main floor double bedroom.
- Replaced the Living Room furniture a great large sectional leather couch
- Added a great card/game table which doubles well to increase the seating for dining.
- Added a large ski locker room that has a half bath that works well for skiing pit stops as needed!
- Repainted the inside and outside of the house.
- Replaced the linens with nice new luxurious linens.
Tune in for next year, as we expect to use the slow season of the spring of 2012 to further increase the size of the house! We would love to have you back for next ski season 2012-2013!
This home is a very comfortably decorated family home that accommodates 15 people in 5 bedrooms. Here is how the sleeping arrangements are laid out:
- Main floor Queen Bedroom (Sleeps 2)
- Main floor Bedroom with two double beds with large wall mounted flat screen TV (Sleeps 4)
- Upstairs Bedroom with two double beds and private porch (Sleeps 4)
- Upstairs Master Bedroom with King Bed, private porch, master bath with a sauna and large flat screen TV (sleeps 2)
- Upstairs bedroom with 2 twin beds and a trundle bed (sleeps 3)
And the bathrooms:
- Full Bathroom on Main floor
- Full Bathroom in hall upstairs
- Master Suite private Full Bathroom with sauna
- Half bath in ski locker room (great for skiers!)
We have tried to make this a wonderful place for our guests to come and enjoy, just as we so look forward to enjoying it with our family. We hope you will come and find you want to return year after year.
This is a wonderful ski-in / ski-out mountain chalet! We love it, and hope you will to!
Keywords: Beech Mountain, Skiing, Snowboard, Vacation Rental Cabin, Vacation Rental, Rental Cabin, Ski Beech, mountainlodgerealty.com, Ski In Ski Out
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
About 111 Skiway
Own a fire protection company
111 Skiway purchased this chalet in 2011
Why 111 Skiway chose Beech Mountain
We rented a slopeside property on Beech Mountain from Mountain Lodge Realty, Inc. during the 2010-2011 ski season, and had such a good time with our family, we decided before we left to buy a home here. We closed on the property just a couple months later! We had to have a property where you can easily walk to the slopes. Kids, grandkids can easily walk to the slopes ... and you can see the slopes from the dining room and decks!
What makes this chalet unique
Ski-In / Ski-Out
Cool mountain air in the summer
Beautiful fall foileage
Guestbook comments from the owner
111 Skiway was the perfect house for our family ski vacation. Our group consisted of me, my five children, six grandchildren and two sons-in-law. Some of the grandchildren had never seen snow before and four had never skied. The fourteen inches of snow that fell as we arrived and through the first night made for great ski conditions. A fun snowball fight occurred the second evening between some older children in the hot tub and others on the porch. Lots of fun memories and talk is already circulating about returning next winter.