11th Arrondissement Bastille Apartment Rental Photos and Description
55sqm apartment with balcony, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living Room, Sleeps 4.
- Steps from the famous Place de la Bastille
- Near the Marché d’Aligre, River Seine, The Marais and Notre Dame
This stunning apartment is located in the lively, up and coming BASTILLE district. On a typically Parisian street, this apartment is in the heart of a local neighborhood with two fantastic markets close by, the MARCHE DE BASTILLE and MARCHE D’ALIGRE.
There are plenty of restaurants to choose from surrounding the apartment, including classic French bistros and brasseries, Michelin-starred restaurants or even just a quick sandwich at a café – you will be spoilt for choice. Equally, the supermarket is close by where you can buy all the ingredients to prepare a meal in the kitchen.
If you prefer to reach your destinations a little faster, just steps from the apartments’ front door is the Bastille metro station on Line 1. The Metro Line 1 is the main transport route between east-west Paris and will allow you to easily access many other top Paris attractions, such as the CENTRE POMPIDOU the MUSEE DU LOUVRE, NOTRE DAME, SAINT GERMAIN and many more.
- Perfectly equipped apartment in the beautiful Bastille Neighborhood
- Located in a secure residential apartment building with an elevator
- 1 bedroom apartment with a pull-out couch and balcony
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable TV
- Metro : Ledru Rollin or Bastille(Line 1, 5 and 8)
This 55sqm apartment is located on the 5th floor of a residential apartment building with an elevator. The building is accessible by a securely coded door and then an individual key.
With parquet flooring throughout and balcony that wraps around the entire apartment, you really know that you are in Paris when staying here. The master bedroom has a large double bed with French windows leading out onto the balcony suitable for 2 people. There is storage space for your belongings in the hallway with a large cupboard. All towels and linens are provided as well as complementary bath and shower gel for your stay.
The living room has a large sofa that can be pulled out to create sleeping space for an additional 2 people if needed. This room also has a large flat screen TV, allowing you to keep up to date with the international news, as well as a mix of French, English and foreign language channels. The living room also has access to the quaint balcony from which you can see the rooftops of Paris!
The living area has a good-sized dining table suitable for 4 people. The kitchen is well equipped for your stay. There is a 4 plate electric stove and oven, toaster, kettle, coffee machine and all the utensils, crockery and cutlery you could need for your stay.
There is a full modern bathroom with a walk in shower, toilet, hand washbasin and small heater for your convenience. We also provide you with 2 toilet rolls and some hand soap to start you off on your stay.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
About Johan: Owner / Property Manager
Bonjour, My name is John and I run a small apartment rental company in the heart of Paris & London. My team and myself handpick only the most central and luxurious apartments so that we can offer you the best Parisian and London experience. Whether you are traveling on holiday or for business, with family or with friends, we are sure that you will be impressed with the high standards and choice of exceptional locations in the most exclusive and safe areas of Paris & London. It is our pleasure to be able to share our properties of the upmost quality with you while you take in the wonders and hidden treasures of our Places. We look forward to welcoming you to the heart of Paris & London.
Johan: Owner / Property Manager purchased this apartment in 2011
Why Johan: Owner / Property Manager chose 11th Arrondissement Bastille
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a parisian, you love to leave in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris only by foot or by bike !
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment :
- is with a complete equipment (towels, bed linen, hair dryer, internet, TV…)
- has just been renovated, and it is very luxurious.
- is close to groceries stores, bakeries, restaurants to experience Parisians lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!