|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Our Penthouse can also be rented as 2 bedrooms only (see rates below). We also offer 1 bedroom option.
- Gated community
- 3 floor Penthouse
- Full floor terrace with outside furniture
- Private outside Jacuzzi on roof terrace with summer kitchen with 360 degree views
- 2 parking private parking spaces
- Elevator for 10 people
- 3 king size beds
- Upscale furnishing
- Upscale quality of linens & towels
- Inside & outside kitchen
- Kitchens fully equipped
- Solid & sound protected concrete walls and roof
- Each floor has at least one terrace, all with spectacular view
- All sliding doors and windows are heat insulated
- Garden with over 30 palm trees
- Path to the beach
- All beach equipment available including long chairs, umbrella, towels, cool box
- Generator (if needed)
THINGS THAT ARE CLOSE BY:
Grocery store: 5 minutes walk
Bank: 5 minutes walk
Drugstore: 5 minutes walk
French bakery: 5 minutes walk
Restaurant: 5 minutes walk on the beach
Bar: 5 minutes walk on the beach
Many other restaurants and bars in walkable distance
Fish market: 15 minutes walk
Spa: 5 minutes drive
Watersports: 5 minutes drive
Ferry to different islands: 5 minutes drive
Casino: 5 minutes drive
Carousel: 5 minutes drive
Le Papillon is a new, gated community located on a beautiful 1.5 mile long and white Simpson Bay Beach, St. Maarten. This property is situated on the highest and widest part of the entire beach. The view over the blue and turquoise bay, with the islands of Saba and Sint Estatius on the horizon is absolutely perfect!
This new, fully furnished penthouse consists of three floors, starting on the third floor. The view over the entire Simpson Bay Beach and Bay is needless to say spectacular. It is designed as a very comfortable and luxurious 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Penthouse.
The master bedroom is located on the 4th floor and has a full view of the ocean. The other 2 bedrooms are located on the 3rd and 4th floor and offer a peaceful view of trees & lagoon with its many boats. All the bedrooms have a king size bed and high quality linens.
The kitchen is high-end, spacious, with marble countertops and very well equipped. You will find here all that you will need including basic things like coffee maker, blender & toaster.
From its topfloor you will have a 360 degree view over the lagoon, the marinas, the hill-sides, and of course the entire Simpson Bay. This terrace has a summer kitchen, long chairs and jacuzzi.
THINGS TO DO IN SIMPSON BAY:
- watersports (there 4 different specialized places)
- dining (there are as many as 25 restaurants to choose from)
- shopping (there are many small shops)
- casino (there are a few)
- nightlife (there are about 3 night clubs)
- adult entertainment (there are 2 in the area)
- carousel with an ice-cream shop
- nice walks
- watching mega yachts passing through tiny bridge
- having a drink in one or the bars
- grocery shopping (there are 2 big grocery stores)
- gym (there are at least 3 good ones)
- ATM machines and banks
- going to spa (there are about 5 nice ones)
- hairdresser ( there are 2 good ones)
- health food store
- medical clinic (if needed)
- breakfast at French bakeries (we have amazing bakeries here)
and I am sure you will come up with even more stuff
I have worked for years handling vacation rentals in St. Maarten and I always enjoyed assisting people to find their perfect rental property on the island and making their holiday a success.I believe that with Le Papillon I have found the perfect rental.
There are many beaches on the island however there are very few that are over a mile long and this white and beautiful. I like the fact that you can walk from one end to the next, take a dip, stop in one of the 3 bars/restaurants that are on the way to get a refreshment and continue to have fun without driving anywhere. Or if you are a sports lover you can play volleyball by one of the restaurants or take a ride on jet ski, or go kayaking or do any other water sports on this beach. And if you do not want to do anything you can sit and watch the boats on the water or how they pass through the bridge and still have an amazing time. Or watch a sunset from your terrace or jacuzzi or the beach. I think you too will realize that you have found your own paradise. That is what I like about this place.
Le Papillon Penthouse is modern and upscale. It has a full-floor terrace, private jacuzzi, private parking, it has a view of crystal blue sea, lagoon, mountains, boats, top of the palm trees, you name it. Its many terraces are right above the Caribbean Sea and provide an amazing views of nearby islands and cruise ships and boats passing. It is brand new & fully equipped with a great taste.
What Tommy loved about your listing:
"Super nice apartment, and nice location!"
How Tommy thinks you can improve the experience:
EXCLUSIVE ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU: take a boat trip to a neighboring island for shopping & lunch; plan snorkeling or dive trips; arrange all types of water sports or boating excursions; rent a private beach cabana for the day complete with champagne and private wait staff; hire a professional chef for a special dinner; arrange a private wine cellar dinner; or many other services such as private massage, and more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Christmas & New Year
Dec 19 2014 - Jan 5 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jan 6 2015 - Apr 14 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
- SPECIAL OFFER NOVEMBER 20-27. FULL WEEK 25% OFF
- PRICES FOR 2 BEDROOM: High Season $3590/week or $540 daily; Low Season $2760/week or $415 daily plus 9% tax
- PRICES FOR 1 BEDROOM (only full week)
- Housekeeping every second day
- $1500 deposit is required and is returned at the departure
- 50% deposit is required to hold the reservation
- Full amount is due 30 days prior to stay
- Checks or wire transfers are other possible payment methods
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.