|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
There’s almost nowhere else quite like New Port Richey… Rich in history and alive with culture, this attractive Florida community manages to seamlessly blend glorious beaches and nature with great shopping, restaurants and business, all set along a unique salt water canal landscape with a captivating small-town vibe.
Have the ultimate New Port Richey vacation by staying in this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom waterfront house with private screened-in swimming pool. With enough sleeping arrangements to comfortably accommodate up to 7 guests, this home is the perfect size for a family or group of couples out for a rejuvenating Florida getaway. The plush master bedroom with attached full bathroom opens directly onto the pool area, so you won’t have to go far to rinse off after a leisurely swim. The second bedroom also has a full attached bathroom, and the third full bedroom offers lush views of the tropical foliage in the front yard. When you’re not out enjoying one of the area’s fine local restaurants, prepare a delicious meal in the home’s brand new fully equipped kitchen, which features all the necessary modern cooking appliances, new granite countertops, new cabinets, and 2 double doors that open out to the pool area. Unwind during your downtime in the spacious living room, complete with a cozy fireplace, new plasma TV, and wireless internet access throughout the house for your convenience. The house also features a “beach bathroom” with full shower that can be accessed without entering through the main part of the house to help keep sand out of the living area.
The incredible amenities of this beautiful waterfront property don’t stop there - Your tropical vacation paradise includes access to the community's private beach, . The house also features a private dock and 15,000-pound boat lift with outdoor deck and dock lighting. This home is ideally located on a salt water canal that is just minutes away from the Gulf by boat, and you might even catch a glimpse of some manatees or dolphins from the backyard. You won't believe the incredible amount of wildlife surrounding you. Just a short drive from your accommodations, you'll fine the bustling area of Clearwater Beach where you can explore shops, restaurants and nightlife. Everything you need for a perfect vacation is right here!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private in-ground screened-in pool, fully equipped kitchen, new plasma TV with surround sound system, wireless internet access, fireplace, private dock with new patio furniture, 15,000-pound boat lift, and use of the community's private beach
- Fantastic waterfront location!
- 30 minutes from Clearwater Beach and Busch Gardens in Tampa
- 90 minutes from Disney World if you want to take a day trip!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed with HD LED TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- The sectional couch can sleep 1 extra guest
- No smoking
- Pets considered on a case by case basis, please call or submit an inquiry
- Must be at least 27 years old to book
- $100 Pool Heat fee applied to all stays October through April
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.