Located in the city center, former French Concession area, at 28th floor of a high rise luxurious residence. The condo is an serviced apartment with great view of the city, close to many attractions, and within walking distance of many restaurants.
The Condo is about 200 sq meter and fully equipped including:
- One 47' Flatscreen TV and one 37' flatscreen TV in master bedroom.
- Both International (including HBO, CNN, CNBC, sports, etc) and local TV channel
- Home Entertainment System
- Full kitchen with Oven and dish washer
- Washer and Dryer
- Floor Heating System and central heating and A/C
- Master bedroom has a king size bed, the other two room have queen size bed.
- Complex has indoor swimming pool and fitness center. Both are world class.
Weekly housekeeping service is included. Fresh towels, linens & luxury toiletries will also be included.
- Airport pick-up is available for additional fee.
This luxurious condo is my home in Shanghai. Since I spend a fair amount of time traveling all over the world for work, I would love to have you here and enjoy the most of it when I am away. You will have full access and hope you will love it just as much as I do
Interaction with Guests
My agent's email and local phone number will be provide to assist you
This high rise apartment is located near a local park called Huashan green. It is part of former French consession area, with many boutique international restaurants. The complex is mostly occupied by international expat from many western countries such as US (me included) and Europe. Many local attractions, such as Bund, Xingtiande, Tianzifang are within 20mins drive. The city center, and an international shopping area, Xujiahui, and a scenic road, Huaihai Lu are within walling distance.
This condo is conveniently located near city subway line 10, within walking distance of Shanghai Jiaotong University station. Supermarkets, local restaurants, bars, cafes and touristy sites are all in walking distance.
Other Things to Note
Please check with me first on your date. min five-day stay is required. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.