Cody Lodge Rental Photos and Description
7 Bedroom + Loft, 8 Bathroom, Sleeps 22
Welcome to Clarks Fork Guest Ranch in Clark, Wyoming - A luxury vacation destination fishing and hunting ranch for you to enjoy the relaxed and adventurous outdoors. We offer a fully equipped 5,500 square foot custom-built ranch lodge and recently completed six suite north addition. The Lodge is located adjacent to the beautiful Clarks Fork of the Yellowstone River.
At Clarks Fork Guest Ranch we specialize in adventure packages and activities that include fishing, hunting, horseback riding, packing, kayaking, skiing and snowmobiling.
The Clark Fork Guest Ranch Main Lodge was built in 1999 from hand-hewn logs recovered from the Yellowstone fire of 1989. It features a full kitchen, dining and great room with a comfortable open floor plan. The parlor provides a relaxed cabin environment with views of the river framed by the rugged mountain peaks of the Beartooth.
The lodge is surrounded by 4 private ponds stocked for fishing, as well as over a half a mile of river front for world renowned trout fishing on the Clarks Fork of the Yellowstone River. This part of the river enters the Clark Valley near Cody after leaving the spectacular Clarks Fork Canyon.
Staying at the Clarks Fork guest ranch is like passing into another era, the era of the old west, of rural hospitality in a setting unspoiled by development. It takes 3 days to slow down to the local pace to enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the morning sunrise color the mountains in brilliant shades of red, orange and magenta Enjoy being able to walk outside and catch fresh trout for breakfast in the mornings and afternoon of relaxing float trips, whitewater kayaking or wilderness rides.
Many onsite amenities and activities allow our guests to spend as much of their stay as they choose at the lodge without stepping into a vehicle. Those who want to explore the great outdoors and the rich history and art of the west can choose from many options. Our proximity to Yellowstone and the Beartooth Scenic Highway offers a rich opportunity to see spectacular mountain views and the wildlife of the Rockies.
The Clarks Fork Guest Ranch is surrounded by 30 acres of grounds beautifully framed with spectacular view of the Beartooth Mountains. There is plenty to do without ever leaving the lodge.
• Enjoy two miles of nature walks among groves of Quaking Aspens, Blue Spruce and Canadian Maples.
• Fly fish or relax by one of our deep blue ponds stock with Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout.
• Enjoy a home cooked meal in our expansive dining room or barbeque your freshly caught trout.
• Relax in our luxurious western parlor built with logs salvaged from the Great Yellowstone Fire.
• Swim or practice your kayaking skills in the ponds or on the Clarks Fork River.
• Stroll along the river front dotted with meadows, Cottonwood and Russian olive groves and sandy beaches.
• Relax by the meandering crystal clear streams flowing between ponds.
• Enjoy spectacular sunrise and sunsets coloring the panoramic mountain views.
• Gaze at the stars in the evening big sky, undisturbed by city lights.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible