Rent an entire private, beautiful and spacious 2-story, 4-bedroom, 4 bathroom Penthouse in the best area possible: Laureles, Medellin, Colombia. Plus the home features a large loft area, This unit even includes a separate maid´s quarters off the kitchen! That´s 5 beds in all and 5 separate private sleeping areas.
WARNING: Is the Internet important to you? It´s normally TERRIBLE in Colombia! In almost all of the hotels and people´s houses and apartments people have their Internet provided via a local company called UNE and they use old DSL Modem technology from the 90´s. I am an IT Professional and can´t survive here without PERFECT Internet. That´s why I pay much more for the fastest TELMEX Cable Modem connection. It´s Rock Solid. I have had to restart the modem twice in 3 years! UNE DSL goes down constantly in Colombia.
ADVICE: If you work online or depend on the Internet don´t risk being out of work, out of business or the Internet being down at your place and it ruining your stay while in Colombia.
- Fastest and Most reliable high-speed Internet in all of Colombia (10 MB Telmex wired / wireless Cable Modem with Apple Airport Extreme Routers)
- Digital Cable TV with over 100 channels (English / Spanish)
- Furnished throughout with rustic Colombian hardwood decor
- Fully loaded kitchen with gas and electric stove, oven, fridge, plates, glasses, utensils, cups, pots, pans, kitchen gizmos, etc. (just bring your food - walk to 3 supermarkets)
- Walking distance to everything (el metro/the subway, la UPB University, Unicentro mall, gyms, churches, restaurants, la 33 bars and clubs)
- Maid cleans at least weekly (top-to-bottom, washes towels and sheets, etc)
GOOD NIGHT´S SLEEP IMPORTANT TO YOU?
- I have invested in brand new double pillow top orthopedic mattresses. This unit have some of the most comfortable mattresses in Medellin and the bedrooms feature BLACK-OUT shades. Sleep tight!
WE LOVE CLEAN! ALL SHEETS, BLANKETS, PILLOWS, MATTRESS PROTECTORS, FURNITURE, WALLS, FLOORS, BATHROOM TILES meticulously washed in between each guest. Good luck getting that in a Colombian 5-Star Hotel! Note: They DO NOT wash the blankets, bed covers, bed spreads or mattress protectors often in Hotels in Latin America, not even at major hotels chains in the US. Consider your health before you stay just anywhere.)
Don´t miss this opportunity to stay in the best area of all of Medellin and live like a local, not a TOURIST. The host is a dual-citizen of Canada and Colombia, bi-lingual, registered in the local University and has lived in the area for 5 years. Get all the tips directly from an INSIDER, instead of wasting time (and a lot of MONEY) trying to figure everything out from scratch.
I love to help people and especially my guests. Once you get settled in, I can guide you through getting a visa, a bank account, health insurance, dental work, medical procedures, renting an apartment long-term, purchasing a home, translate, introduce you to the girl of your dreams, get you a valid Colombian driver´s license (that you can drive on in any country in the world, including the US, Canada and Europe - I do!) or even get you a student ID and get you on campus (and all that college life has to offer) to the best universities in the country through my vast network of contacts. I have done it all first-hand and will help you based on my experience.
'Don´t just be another Parque Lleras/Poblado Gringo and miss out on the REAL Colombia! Thank you for staying at the Penthouse and welcome to Medellin.' - Ryan Kor
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.