|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The villa is 5 minutes walk from the fitness centre, 5 minutes walk from reunion grand and golf club house and range. The villa is just 2 minutes walk from the resort spa. Set on an elevated plot overlooking the green and down the fairway, in our opinion, it is the best location in reunion!
Reunion is an exclusive five star, secure and gated golf resort, with three private championship signature golf courses, centrally located, only minutes from Disney World, and less than 20min from Sea World, Universal Studios and world class shopping. Within the resort, you will find ten community pools, tennis courts, a world class luxurious spa and a variety of top class restaurants. It is 30 minutes from Orlando airport and an hours drive from beautiful beaches on both coasts.
This state of the art five-bedroom former show home is situated in homestead; one of the best, most central locations within the resort (a 5 minute walk from the Reunion Grande), in an elevated position overlooking the eighth green of he famous Tom Watson signature course. From the stunning poolside area, there are picturesque views right down the fairway. A complimentary shuttle service is available to transport you around the resort from your front door.
A gallery landing overlooks the centre of this interior designed home and looks out through a 40ft floor-to-ceiling window feature.
The open plan living area and dining areas lead onto the large pool deck and covered dining area.
The well-appointed downstairs master bedroom has a king sized bed, seating area with accent table and doors leading onto the pool deck. The master bathroom suite has a jacuzzi tub, large walk in shower and a fully fitted dressing room.
The second master suite, upstairs, has wonderful views down the fairway and has computer access through the plasma TV. It also has a fully fitted dressing room containing a safe.
There is also a queen bedroom and two twin rooms, one of which also serves as a games room with Nintendo Wii and large flat screen television.
Outside, you'll find a large covered area with BBQ, outdoor refrigerator and dining furniture. The heated pool and spa offer spectacular views of the golf course.
For a family vacation, or a group getaway, Saint Germain combines space and luxury to offer the Orlando vacation of a lifetime.
• 4,400 sq/ft of luxury accommodation and balconies.
• Overlooks 8th green of the Tom Watson course.
• Fully equipped kitchen with nook breakfast area and separate formal dining room.
• Cable HD TV and Blue Ray player in each bedroom with bedside Ipod Docks.
• Nintendo Wii in 5th bedroom/games room
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• All towels and linens are provided
• Security safe
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet
• Cable HD TV and Blue Ray entertainment system with booster surround sound in family room, with Ipod Compatible Sound System.• Cable 64' plasma TV
• Gas fireplace in Formal Lounge
• Large deck area with outdoor kitchen
• private pool and spill over spa
• Luxury patio furniture
• Built in pool alarm
• Gas BBQ grill
• Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
• No hassle with keys for this property! Simply select a 4-digit code prior to your arrival to gain access to the villa.
Reunion Resorts impressive facilities include:
* Close to Walt Disney World at just 6 miles
* 24-Hour Gated Community Security
* 9 Onsite Pools throughout Resort
* Fitness Center
* Fine & Casual Dining
* 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
* Bicycle Rentals
* Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
* Boutique Spa
* Water Park
* 3 Championship Golf Courses:
* The Legacy by Arnold Palmer
* The Independence by Tom Watson
* The Tradition by Jack Nicklaus
Keywords: Luxury Villa, Newly Refurbished, Private Pool/Spa, Outdoor Kitchen, Stunning Golf Views, Vacation Home, Golfing Vacation, House, Disney Vacation, Family Home.
The best location in Reunion.
5 minutes walk from Fitness centre
5 minutes walk from Reunion Grande and Golf Clubhouse.
2 minutes walk from the Spa.
Over looking The Green with a view all the way down the fairway.
Not possible for golf balls to come near our pool area.
My family and I just departed from this spectacular property today. It is even more beautiful in person than it is online. The furniture and bedding are very comfortable and Don was always on call. It is equally close to Disney, premier outlet mall and the airport. The surrounding area is very quiet. I would without hesitation recommend staying at this property.
This home is beautiful and large enough for everyone to have their own space. We each had our own bedroom and bathroom. There were two huge master suites and another room with its own bathroom. The three children shared a bathroom between their two bedrooms. One of their rooms was fully outfitted with Wii which kept my 12 year old grandson very happy. We barbecued in the outdoor kitchen and really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. It was a little chilly at night, so we were glad to have a heated pool. It was just 15 or 20 minutes to Disney and a little further to Universal and Downtown Disney. We enjoyed the Water Park we could use in Reunion. The Core Property Team which manages the property took care of our every question and need. All in all, we had a really wonderful stay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99.00|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.